Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer Watch

Featured Replies

  • Replies 214
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They aren't on TV here which has something to do with it. According to twitter and his stats obviously he has looked much better.

 

It has way more to do with him playing well. If they weren't on tv, they were trailing and he had a pick 6 or multiple picks it would have been on here.

It has way more to do with him playing well. If they weren't on tv, they were trailing and he had a pick 6 or multiple picks it would have been on here.

 

I really wasn't paying much attention to it until I saw your post. I don't think anyone is that worried about Carson anymore.

I really wasn't paying much attention to it until I saw your post. I don't think anyone is that worried about Carson anymore.

 

They were two weeks ago.

 

I didn't see his 1st pick. He just threw another one and it was clearly his fault on a bad throw to an open receiver.

3 interceptions today and a big L to Tim Tebow. Fail.

3 interceptions today and a big L to Tim Tebow. Fail.

 

An old dog rarely learns new tricks. I smell a SCRUB!!!

3 interceptions today and a big L to Tim Tebow. Fail.

 

This.

 

 

I don't respect any QBs who lose to Tebow. Carson is a bum.

They aren't on TV here which has something to do with it. According to twitter and his stats obviously he has looked much better.

 

Like I said they're out in full force.

 

I watched more of the game than any of the bashers because I watch the mix channel where you can watch every game at once and everyone has an opinion now. He didn't have a great 4th quarter, however they had well over 100 penalty yards, gave up a punt return for a TD to break a tie and let Tebow run all over them. CP actually played well. His 3rd pick was after the game had been decided and the bashers love it. He was out of football and has practiced two weeks. Obviously the Raiders gave up way too much but that division is wide open and I wouldn't be surprised if they win the division or lose every game from here out. They need their by far best player to come back and be healthy though.

This.

 

 

I don't respect any QBs who lose to Tebow. Carson is a bum.

 

Dalton lost to a guy that has been so bad that Tebow has replaced him as the starter two years in a row. Dalton is a bumb right?

Dalton lost to a guy that has been so bad that Tebow has replaced him as the starter two years in a row. Dalton is a bumb right?

 

Nope. Dalton has proven he isn't a bum AND Orton is better than Tebow in my eyes. Tebow won't last as long as Orton has. Plus, Dalton is a rookie who received one month of the NFL experience before taking a live snap in a live game and already has more wins than Tebow. Save your breath. Nothing will change my opinion of Carson after he lost to Tebow. An unpolished, still not ready to be a starter in the NFL, Tim Tebow.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck.

Dalton lost to a guy that has been so bad that Tebow has replaced him as the starter two years in a row. Dalton is a bumb right?

 

Not to mention I have self admitted illogical hatred of Tim Tebow, the athlete. His success is the bane of my existence and anyone who aids in that success, as Palmer did today, makes it to my list of undesirables.

People that have an opinion on a players performance that didn't see one play are funny.

People that have an opinion on a players performance that didn't see one play are funny.

 

Life in general is funny.:lol::lol:

Life in general is funny.:lol::lol:

 

Agreed. I'm not a big Tebow guy either but any QB can win a game when their team runs for 300 yards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.