Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer Watch

Featured Replies

Funny there were at least 6 people in it last week and 20 people when he played bad. You don't have to jump in if you don't want. I'm only looking for one missing person. About to put out an APB for him and that list of nobodies he said were better than him.

 

OK. :lol: I sent him a tweet to let him know you a looking for him. :D

  • Replies 214
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK. :lol: I sent him a tweet to let him know you a looking for him. :D

 

He's probably watching Fitzpatrick tear up Miami.

 

In all seriousness Heyward Bey just suffered a really scary looking head injury in that game. I might have to calm down on the sarcasm

^ Everyone else is over it. You need to move on. He has looked good last few games.

 

Come on man you know if he played terrible, there would be all kinds of post from people talking about how they were right and how he sucks. So of coarse if he plays well, it needs to be brought up too.

Another strong day by CP.

Come on man you know if he played terrible, there would be all kinds of post from people talking about how they were right and how he sucks. So of coarse if he plays well, it needs to be brought up too.

 

Only reason CP was on my radar is because Schaub went down and my Fantasy team. :lol:

Another strong day by CP.

 

Nonsense. Fitzy is way better. Didn't you catch him carving up Miami?

 

By far the two best QB's the Gals have faced have been the last two weeks. 0-2 record. Flacco isn't even any good. Why was everyone so sure CP was terrible and Dalton is better right now?

Nonsense. Fitzy is way better. Didn't you catch him carving up Miami?

 

By far the two best QB's the Gals have faced have been the last two weeks. 0-2 record. Flacco isn't even any good. Why was everyone so sure CP was terrible and Dalton is better right now?

 

It's because everyone around here thought Palmer would be elite, once he ended up not being an "elite" qb for some stupid reason they decided well he just sucks. In the end it worked out well for both sides, because we have a very good young QB and got a great deal in the Palmer trade that could really shape this franchise for years to come. While Palmer is proving it wasn't just "excuses" as people liked to say for the reason why it looked like he struggled.

 

I wish we could have had Palmer for one more year, because division games like this is where we missed him. He knows these defenses in the division, and has a winning record against the division. However it didnt' work out that way, but I am very excited about the future of Dalton. I also look forward to people seeing that Palmer was not this terrible QB like people tried to make him out to be.

Fitzy and the boys were 0-12 on third downs today. When that at home is your signature win you don't have a signature win. Come on man. Come out and play. You're boy even tweeted you.

  • Author

Did not see any of the game. It certainly appears the Palmer played pretty well. Hard to believe he had a rushing TD

Didn't watch any of the game, but it seems like Carson played well.

 

 

On a side note, SSC your obsession with me in this whole Carson thing is extremely creepy. I didn't even pay any attention to the Oakland game until I got a tweet telling me you were stalking board for me. Get over it and move on.

Didn't watch any of the game, but it seems like Carson played well.

 

 

On a side note, SSC your obsession with me in this whole Carson thing is extremely creepy. I didn't even pay any attention to the Oakland game until I got a tweet telling me you were stalking board for me. Get over it and move on.

 

You make a list of terribe QB's and tell me how good Fitzy and others are and I'm going to bring it back up. You were pretty quick to jump on here when he played bad. Not so quick now that he and his team are on a roll and making your QB list look really bad.

 

I don't use the smilies and the like, but I am being mainly sarcastic in this thread. Sorry if it doesn't come across that way. Your list however is funny to me.

You make a list of terribe QB's and tell me how good Fitzy and others are and I'm going to bring it back up. You were pretty quick to jump on here when he played bad. Not so quick now that he and his team are on a roll and making your QB list look really bad.

 

Actually, I got on here last game he played and said he played well then too. You must not comprehend well.

 

Like I said, get over it. Move on. I hadn't even thought twice about Oakland or Palmer until I got a tweet about your creepy obsession.

Actually, I got on here last game he played and said he played well then too. You must not comprehend well.

 

Like I said, get over it. Move on. I hadn't even thought twice about Oakland or Palmer until I got a tweet about your creepy obsession.

 

Whatever man, just trying to have a little fun. You can call it an obsession if you want. Your comments from his first game and a half look really off now so you want to deflect away from that. I get it. Thanks.

Whatever man, just trying to have a little fun. You can call it an obsession if you want. Your comments from his first game and a half look really off now so you want to deflect away from that. I get it. Thanks.

 

Not really. I've said he's played well the past two weeks. Not sure what else you're wanting me to say. I'm not going to say I was wrong based on 4 games, when two were atrocious and the other two were solid. It'll take a full season before either of us is proved right or wrong. I thought we were having fun? :lol:

Not really. I've said he's played well the past two weeks. Not sure what else you're wanting me to say. I'm not going to say I was wrong based on 4 games, when two were atrocious and the other two were solid. It'll take a full season before either of us is proved right or wrong. I thought we were having fun? :lol:

 

All he has to do to make the playoffs is hope Tebow gets figured out by defenses. If they win the division the trade was worth it for Oakland and especially worth it for Hue Jackson. The best part is no matter what the Gals got a great deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.