Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer Watch

Featured Replies

Are we sure Matt Ryan is good?

 

I'm not.

  • Replies 214
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11/21 was not a month ago...

 

Just wait. Two of you have admitted when he played well. A few will come out now that took a month off

  • Author
Are we sure Matt Ryan is good?

 

I'm not.

 

Matt Ryan wasn't the franchise QB for the team I root for. Sign a 118 million dollar contract, play like a turd the last couple of seasons, and then quit. I couldn't care less about Matt Ryan

  • Author
Just wait. Two of you have admitted when he played well. A few will come out now that took a month off

 

Then we will hear the same old argumwents from the apologists. It's fun

Matt Ryan wasn't the franchise QB for the team I root for. Sign a 118 million dollar contract, play like a turd the last couple of seasons, and then quit. I couldn't care less about Matt Ryan

 

True. Is he good though?

Then we will hear the same old argumwents from the apologists. It's fun

 

I'm here when he plays bad as you are when he plays well. Some others not so much. Of course even you declined comment last week proving my earlier point.

  • Author
I'm here when he plays bad as you are when he plays well. Some others not so much. Of course even you declined comment last week proving my earlier point.

 

He had a good game last week

  • Author
True. Is he good though?

 

I probably haven't watched more than one or two Atl. games. I can't say.

He had a good game last week

 

I hope he plays bad a few more times. It may come down to them and the Gals for the 6 seed.

I probably haven't watched more than one or two Atl. games. I can't say.

 

See this is where things are kind of funny. Most people on here have not watched every single game of every single QB in the league. Yet plenty of people on here liked to talk about how they can name a huge list of QB's who at the time they thought were better than Palmer. Even though they don't watch that QB every week to see how every QB for teams have bad days, unless your a Brade, Rogers type.

  • Author
I hope he plays bad a few more times. It may come down to them and the Gals for the 6 seed.

 

:thumb:

I hope he plays bad a few more times. It may come down to them and the Gals for the 6 seed.

 

:thumb:

 

I agree! Right now we need to hope Denver wins their division, and that Oakland at least finishes with the same record as the Jets. If we all finish 10 and 6 we would make it. We have the tiebreaker over the Titans, and Oakland has the tiebreaker over the Jets because they beat them. So it would be between us and the Raiders, which we will have a better conference record I believe. Now if the Oakland does not tie with the Jets, then it wouldn't eliminate the Jets. So if we tied with them, I believe we will have the same conference record and would come down to strength of victory. Which they will have us on.

 

So basically the Bengals just need to win out, and we would not have to worry about any of this. Winning out is very possible too, especially if they win this game.

  • Author
I agree! Right now we need to hope Denver wins their division, and that Oakland at least finishes with the same record as the Jets. If we all finish 10 and 6 we would make it. We have the tiebreaker over the Titans, and Oakland has the tiebreaker over the Jets because they beat them. So it would be between us and the Raiders, which we will have a better conference record I believe. Now if the Oakland does not tie with the Jets, then it wouldn't eliminate the Jets. So if we tied with them, I believe we will have the same conference record and would come down to strength of victory. Which they will have us on.

 

So basically the Bengals just need to win out, and we would not have to worry about any of this. Winning out is very possible too, especially if they win this game.

 

Sunday's game is not a gimme. Houston is tough.

Sunday's game is not a gimme. Houston is tough.

 

Agreed. 3 of 4 is a must. Hopefully Batlimore has nothing to play for week 17 if the Gals really need that game.

I hate to be this guy but you do it when he has decent games. HE IS HORRIBLE today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.