Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Laettner To Coach UK Villains?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard that Enes Kanter is finally going to get to play in Rupp. He will be dressing for the All-Stars when they play the Villians.

Ask Joe B to be an assistant for Rex and see if Bobby Knight will help Christian.

  • Author
Ask Joe B to be an assistant for Rex and see if Bobby Knight will help Christian.

 

Some talk that Sheppard is trying to get Bruce Pearl to fill the role you've mentioned for Bob Knight.

Only a UK fan could recite those names. I am sure Hatz can share a few.

 

Someone rang??? :D

 

- Ernie Grunfeld (FT cheater extraordinaire and that nasty UT Orange)

 

- Dewayne Scales of LSU. Always hurt UK and in that gosh awful purple stuff. :madman:

 

- Bill Laimbeer at Notre Dame. Thug then, thug later, thug all the time. :irked:

 

- Kent Benson of Bobby Knight's IU. Just the name makes bile come up in the throat. :puke:

 

- Charles Barkley from the Plains. (Like him later as a pro but :taz: when at Auburn)

Just saw the villains possible roster on the Kentucky Kernel's twitter account. Terrence Williams is expected to be a villain. As is Tyler Hansbrough. Hansbrough is upsetting to me. I don't know if I can properly root for the villains with Hansbrough as a villain. That really really sucks . Presale ticket sales start tomorrow. The rest go on sale Monday.

 

If you root for Hansbrough you will have your Devil Worshiper Card revoked.

If you root for Hansbrough you will have your Blue Devil Worshiper Card revoked.

 

That's not even remotely close to happening. I already decided not to even go because Hansbrough is playing on the team I would have been rooting for. I'll save my money since I don't have a vested interest in the game. Very disappointing he is on the Laettner Villain squad. Unfathomable. Disgraceful. Stomach punch......... smh. ...........

Ask Joe B to be an assistant for Rex and see if Bobby Knight will help Christian.

 

I think Bobby Knight would fill this role great, but I don't see him doing anything that even remotely benefits the UK program. He will probably condemn it and say its a shame what the Wildcats are doing for their fans.

Just got my tickets a little bit ago!! I really can't wait...

Just got my tickets a little bit ago!! I really can't wait...

 

What are they charging?

Just got my tickets a little bit ago!! I really can't wait...

 

What are they charging?

It's becoming like a pro wrestling PPV...and I love it:

 

That is a great video. Gotta love Laettner for playing along with this :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.