Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Laettner To Coach UK Villains?

Featured Replies

What are they charging?

 

Upper Level: $25

Lower Level: $50

VIP Seating: $75-$250

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a great video. Gotta love Laettner for playing along with this :lol:

 

I think he knows it's going to be pretty bad, but I really don't think he knows what he's getting himself into :lol:

I literally worry for his safety. Johnny from Clay Co. may just drive up and do something crazy.

I think he knows it's going to be pretty bad, but I really don't think he knows what he's getting himself into :lol:

 

I give him some respect for wanting to address the fans and give his respect to that 1992 team.

  • Author
That is a great video. Gotta love Laettner for playing along with this :lol:

 

Agreed. He is taking on this role perfectly.

I can only hope that he comes out to Ric Flair's entrance music and wears a sparkling robe and is surrounded by 10 Duke cheerleaders.

  • Author
I can only hope that he comes out to Ric Flair's entrance music and wears a sparkling robe and is surrounded by 10 Duke cheerleaders.

 

Hahaha...that would be nice!

The game can be watched via PPV online.

 

Just go to http://ppv.wazoosports.com and register. I don't know the pricing, but I do know there is a discount code: GOBIGBLUE. So if you can't make it to the game, there's an option to watch it from home!

The game can be watched via PPV online.

 

Just go to http://ppv.wazoosports.com and register. I don't know the pricing, but I do know there is a discount code: GOBIGBLUE. So if you can't make it to the game, there's an option to watch it from home!

 

A portion or all of the proceeds (can't remember what I read) will go to the Jimmy V Foundation.

The game will be televised on Wazoo Sports.

  • Author

I've read that Wall & Rondo aren't playing. Anyone else heard anything along these lines?

I've read that Wall & Rondo aren't playing. Anyone else heard anything along these lines?

 

Where did you read this? I would be pretty disappointed if this turns out to be the case, as they are the two I am most excited to see play.

  • Author

Cats Illustrated has a thread about it. Although I just checked & Jeff Sheppard said both Wall & Rondo would be there.

  • Author
Where did you read this? I would be pretty disappointed if this turns out to be the case, as they are the two I am most excited to see play.

 

You going?

You going?

 

Yes, me and my roommates got really good tickets. I've never been to an NBA game so this will have to do!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.