Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Laettner To Coach UK Villains?

Featured Replies

Here is the list of players, according to allkyhoops.com

 

Big Blue All-Stars

 

Keith Bogans

DeMarcus Cousins

Josh Harrellson

Chuck Hayes

Brandon Knight

DeAndre Liggins

Jodie Meeks

Nazr Mohammed

Enes Kanter

Tayshaun Prince

Rajon Rondo

John Wall

 

Coach: Rex Chapman

 

The Villains

 

Corey Brewer

Kenneth Faried

Rudy Gay

Eric Gordon

Tyler Hansbrough

Shelvin Mack

Zach Randolph

Nolan Smith

Terrence Williams

 

Coach: Christian Laettner

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you feeling okay? haha jk

 

Oh yeah. I will NEVER root for any team that Tyler Hansbrough is on. NEVER.

 

I'd like to see Laettner renact the shot but I hope his team loses.

  • Author
Yes, me and my roommates got really good tickets. I've never been to an NBA game so this will have to do!

 

My Dad & I are going. Section 11. Front row. I think seats 10 & 11. Stop by & introduce yourself if you have the time. :thumb:

  • Author
Oh yeah. I will NEVER root for any team that Tyler Hansbrough is on. NEVER.

 

You're a good man, PP! :lol:

Oh yeah. I will NEVER root for any team that Tyler Hansbrough is on. NEVER.

 

I'd like to see Laettner renact the shot but I hope his team loses.

 

Happy to have ya...at least for tonight.

 

I bet the place will be rocking with boo birds when they announce Laettner. Such a fun concept.

I wanted soooooo bad to go to this but just couldn't get the time off work.

The game will be televised on Wazoo Sports.

:thumb: Yep. In the Frankfort area it is channel 75. Not in HD, but at least it's televised.

From what I read online, it sounds like it wasn't as big of a crowd pleaser as everyone was hoping it would be.

From what I read online, it sounds like it wasn't as big of a crowd pleaser as everyone was hoping it would be.

 

After the initial rumors of the possibility of the game, my interest was extremely minimal. When the "villains" roster was announced, it went from minimal to zero.

Honestly I just thought it cost way too much for an exhibition game. No way am I paying 200-250 bucks in tickets alone for that game.

After the initial rumors of the possibility of the game, my interest was extremely minimal. When the "villains" roster was announced, it went from minimal to zero.
The game itself was interesting up until the tip. Did not realize Ravi Moss was a color analyst for Wazoo.
After the initial rumors of the possibility of the game, my interest was extremely minimal. When the "villains" roster was announced, it went from minimal to zero.

 

 

How come?

How come?

 

I just don't really consider most of those guys to be "rivals".

 

Gordon never even played against Kentucky.

Randolph scored (I believe) 2 points in his one game against the Cats.

Shelvin Mack and Kenneth Faried? Definitely not villains... Heck, Faried is loved as the "Cardinal Killer". They also never played against Kentucky.

Nolan Smith never played against Kentucky.

 

So that leaves Rudy Gay, Corey Brewer, Terrence Williams, and Tyler Hansbrough as the only ones I could really make a case for being villains.

 

Bring in Noah and Matt Walsh and then we're talking. Chris Lofton, Devan Downey, Jarvis Varnado, AJ Ogilvy, Wayne Chism... Just a few guys I would've liked to see.

 

Not that it matters.. It would've taken the Monstars vs the Looney Tunes + Michael Jordan to get me to drive to Lexington on a Monday night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.