Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Laettner To Coach UK Villains?

Featured Replies

I just don't really consider most of those guys to be "rivals".

 

Gordon never even played against Kentucky.

Randolph scored (I believe) 2 points in his one game against the Cats.

Shelvin Mack and Kenneth Faried? Definitely not villains... Heck, Faried is loved as the "Cardinal Killer". They also never played against Kentucky.

Nolan Smith never played against Kentucky.

 

So that leaves Rudy Gay, Corey Brewer, Terrence Williams, and Tyler Hansbrough as the only ones I could really make a case for being villains.

 

Bring in Noah and Matt Walsh and then we're talking. Chris Lofton, Devan Downey, Jarvis Varnado, AJ Ogilvy, Wayne Chism... Just a few guys I would've liked to see.

 

Not that it matters.. It would've taken the Monstars vs the Looney Tunes + Michael Jordan to get me to drive to Lexington on a Monday night.

 

Makes sense to me. I knew you have a good reason. I was just curious. Dwyane Wade is another villain that would have made sense.

 

I didn't know Gordon never played against UK. Nolan Smith and Laettner would have been the only reason for me to go. And Rondo and Wall.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gordon was injured during their matchup in his one year at IU.

 

Yes, I forgot about Wade. He broke my spirits. :lol:

Just wanted to make sure that it doesn't get lost in the mix...they raised $50,000 for the Jimmy V Foundation.

Just wanted to make sure that it doesn't get lost in the mix...they raised $50,000 for the Jimmy V Foundation.

 

Awesome!

T-Will had a nice blooper:

 

T-Will had a nice blooper:

 

 

That made my day.

T-Will had a nice blooper:

Beautiful!!

This just made my day (feeling blessed):

 

@ESPNAssignDesk @awireman Great, thanks Anthony! Look for it on Scott Van Pelt today or tomorrow at around 2:50pm on ESPNEWS as well as Friday's Not Top Ten

^ Awesome. That's the 2nd time isn't it?

 

They ended up using the other one on ESPN.com. This will be the first time on t.v.

My T-Will video is No. 9 on ESPN's Not Top Plays today :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.