Anyone start practice yet? rules question

YES! Many officials have a quick whistle as well as some having it out for coaches and players. I see some now seeing yet another way to show who is in control and be "the show" of the games.

It's not hard to do, youy get one T a coach has to sit, the second T, he is gone, so now he has to sit for other games? I have seen many T's that were uncalled for.

When is the last time you've seen an ejection in NKY? I've never seen one in 40 years of playing or watching basketball. I'm sure it happens but it's Haleys Comet stuff.

It's fair to say an official has a quick trigger. Some do. Some cut more slack than others. However, officials talk before the game and one of the things they discuss is handling Ts. The general consensus is that one official is not going to T up a coach twice. If the coach deserves another whack another official is going to have to come and get it. That philosophy eliminates the "that ref is out to get us" thinking.

[ A basketball coach gets suspended he serves a MINIMUM 3 game suspension in a 23 game schedule. I agree with punishment, but let the punishment be equal for all sports coaches.

That does sound unfair on the surface, but how many times have you seen a football coach get ejected, compared to a bball coach? For a football coach to get ejected it has to be something severe, just listen to what a fball coach can get away with compared to a bball coach. May be the confines of the gym compared to an open playing field, but a bball coach could not even come close to saying what a fball coach could say. Lots of more leeway for a fball coach.