Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Bengals Season Predictions...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3-13 feels about right. With Carson they'd probably have been 5-11.

 

I love it:thumb:

If the Bengals leave, I seriously doubt Cincy ever sees the NFL again

 

I'd hate to think that. Cincinnati has supported this organization, I would like to think that a good "football guy" could lead a team here and do well.

  • Author

They are locked into a deal with the city till 2020 I think so they won't be going to LA. They will have a team long before that.

I don't think Carson Palmer would have made much of a adifference for this team. He was pretty much done.

 

That is something we may never know. Carson in the last two games looked refreshed and really good playing with the young receivers, who know how to run their right routes. He also would have been playing in a system that was not boring and predictable this year, and is a system who really fits him well. So I believe there is definitely reason to believe they could have done pretty good with him, especially with the easy schedule. Even though people were down on him, they seem to forget that Palmer knows how to win in this division, which is a hard thing to do. An easy schedule, and then division games against teams like the Ravens who they do really well again could have led to good things. Palmer definitely struggled however I think people down play how much playing in a predictable offense hurt him, and having receivers who can't run their right routes. It is all about timing in the NFL, and be at the right depth at the right time if the receiver does not do that then leads to passes that looks off target but may have been exactly where the receiver should have been. I wish we could have got to find this debate out. However hopefully Dalton can learn as the season goes on.

I'd hate to think that. Cincinnati has supported this organization, I would like to think that a good "football guy" could lead a team here and do well.

 

L.A. has had a very hard time getting a new team there, there maybe a 1% chance that Cincy would get another NFL team if the Bengals left.

I predict 7 blackouts.

 

Speaking of, are any of the sites that illegally stream games working again?

Mike Brown in SoCal. There's an answer to prayers.

I hope he took plenty of diapers and formula with him.

Mike Brown in SoCal. There's an answer to prayers.

 

Carson would probably move back east.

6-10

No Owens, no Johnson = a better record. I told you Bengal fans last year that the addition of Owens would be a disaster and you wouldn't listen.

The Bengals went 4-12 last year I think they will be better than that this year. I say 7-9.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.