Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Bengals Season Predictions...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone want to change their predictions after this debacle?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3-13. Will be another fine season! Good thing is, with possibly 6 blackouts, we'll get to watch some real football.

 

I predict 7 blackouts.

Anyone want to change their predictions after this debacle?

 

1, maybe 2....:lol:

 

I gave a prediction on how I thought this team could do if Palmer was still around. However I gave no prediction with how I thought they would do without him, I wanted to see how they did in the preseason before I did. Even though this game was HORRIBLE, it is still just the very very preseason game. What really matters is to see if the young guys can make improvements from it. So one game should not change anyone's opinion, because you can't tell anything after a first preseason game even one as bad as that.

It is easy to look at this game, and say they are just horrible. However even though the first Lions touchdown came easily against the starting defense, the other one's came after mistakes by rookies. First the rookie kick returner fumbles, and then a rookie in Dalton throws in an Interception. We all knew there would be mistakes by the rookies in this game, so that is why it's really to early to make any predictions off of this game.

A lot different dropping back as a QB then being in the gun for the last few years, especially being in the NFL.

Anyone want to change their predictions after this debacle?

We were looking at the schedule and came up with 2. Buffalo and one of the Cleveland games. They may win the last 2, because that's what they do. Then we will have to listen to futurecoach all season telling us about how they finished on a roll and the they will be a playoff team the following season.:lol:

If everyone doesn't go to the games this year. Mike Brown might take his circus to Los Angeles then maybe we can get the San Diego organization to come to Cincinnati !

If everyone doesn't go to the games this year. Mike Brown might take his circus to Los Angeles then maybe we can get the San Diego organization to come to Cincinnati !

 

All Mikey Brown has to do is threaten to do this and people come crawling back like little puppies.

If everyone doesn't go to the games this year. Mike Brown might take his circus to Los Angeles then maybe we can get the San Diego organization to come to Cincinnati !

 

If the Bengals leave, I seriously doubt Cincy ever sees the NFL again

We have company seats. I turned them down twice last year. Would you take free meals from a restaurant that had horrible food? I wouldn't.

 

You're not a college student, are you? :lol:

If the Bengals leave, I seriously doubt Cincy ever sees the NFL again

 

Has the NFL REALLY been here the last 20 years?????

We were looking at the schedule and came up with 2. Buffalo and one of the Cleveland games. They may win the last 2, because that's what they do. Then we will have to listen to futurecoach all season telling us about how they finished on a roll and the they will be a playoff team the following season.:lol:

 

You must have me confused with someone else, because please show me where I have said this team with Dalton will be a good team this year? I have said that with Palmer they could have been, because even though people have been down on Palmer he did know how to win in this division. Which is a hard thing to do, as we seen other teams have very hard times beating these same teams in the division in the Steelers and Ravens. The Bengals with Palmer has had the Ravens number, but all other teams really struggle with them. If the Ravens could avoid the Steelers in teh playoffs, they might have been a super bowl team a few times. With Palmer and this year young talent they could have, because he knows what to expect in this division and could lead game winning drives against tough defenses like those. However Dalton is a HUGE question mark, so I can't make any prediction. I am still not going to make any prediction after this first game either. No one in their right mind should have thought Dalton would come in with no OTA's, and just do great in first pre season game. I will have a better judge on how I think they will do after the preseason. If I had to say now it could very easily be a 2 win team, or if they do find a way to get off to a good start then who knows cause confidence in the NFL is huge.

You're not a college student, are you? :lol:

I was at one time, and even then I had standards

You must have me confused with someone else, because please show me where I have said this team with Dalton will be a good team this year? I have said that with Palmer they could have been, because even though people have been down on Palmer he did know how to win in this division. Which is a hard thing to do, as we seen other teams have very hard times beating these same teams in the division in the Steelers and Ravens. The Bengals with Palmer has had the Ravens number, but all other teams really struggle with them. If the Ravens could avoid the Steelers in teh playoffs, they might have been a super bowl team a few times. With Palmer and this year young talent they could have, because he knows what to expect in this division and could lead game winning drives against tough defenses like those. However Dalton is a HUGE question mark, so I can't make any prediction. I am still not going to make any prediction after this first game either. No one in their right mind should have thought Dalton would come in with no OTA's, and just do great in first pre season game. I will have a better judge on how I think they will do after the preseason. If I had to say now it could very easily be a 2 win team, or if they do find a way to get off to a good start then who knows cause confidence in the NFL is huge.

 

I don't think Carson Palmer would have made much of a adifference for this team. He was pretty much done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.