Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Bengals Season Predictions...

Featured Replies

No I'm not. They aren't losing their rearend on GABP.

 

So what do you call it when the 1/2 cent sales tax increase can't pay for the two stadiums? They are upside down on both facilities. The inept politicians blew this one big time. As far as the Bengals stadium deal, we need to look no further than Bedinghaus, nuff said. Bottom-line, they are losing their rear ends on both stadiums, not just PBS.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It kills me when people say this. I have said this before, there are plenty of cities who would LOVE to have a NFL team in their city, yet people around here want them gone. Cincy would not get another football team here like Cleveland did, yet people want them gone. While we all still have the memory of the 90's, and also how bad last year was. This team has won 2 division titles in 6 years in one of the hardest divisions in football. However people would rather have no NFL team at all, that makes no sense. Yes they may never become a consistent winner, however I would much rather have a NFL team here than none at all. Especially a team who believe it or not, has had more success in the last 6 years than close to half of other NFL cities, and is a team who does have a bunch of young talent.

 

This team may never be a consistent winner, just like the Reds possibly never will be what they once were either. However it is much better to have professional teams here than not at all.

 

I agree. I do not want them to leave. I just want them to NOT SUCK!!

I hope the Bengals always stay in Cincy and Mike Brown stays in good health.

It all depends on why you go to the games. If you go to get drunk and have a good time and could care less whether the team wins or loses then fine enoy yourself. If you go watching the team thinking that they have a chance to go to the playoffs forget it it's not happening and hasn't very many times in the last 20 years. That's why I go but not until there are changes.

The Bengals got rid of the drama queens and go 10-6 this year!

Just watched a sports program on FOX Sports I think. Anyway the interviewer was eating dinner with Anthony Munoz and Corey Dillon. Interviewer asked Munoz for a prediction, Munoz stated 5 maybe 6 wins this season. He did say Bengals defense was capable of being a ranked among NFL's top 10. Not good news on the wins from a guy who is always positive.

It all depends on why you go to the games. If you go to get drunk and have a good time and could care less whether the team wins or loses then fine enoy yourself. If you go watching the team thinking that they have a chance to go to the playoffs forget it it's not happening and hasn't very many times in the last 20 years. That's why I go but not until there are changes.

 

Problem is. we have fans that have no idea what a championship team is. I had season tickets in the late 80's. SB season, undefeated at home. Won both playoff games at home. That's worth goign for.

Problem is. we have fans that have no idea what a championship team is. I had season tickets in the late 80's. SB season, undefeated at home. Won both playoff games at home. That's worth goign for.

 

A lot of people have said this many times. "You play to win the game." Why do you think that there are so many Steeler fans? It's not because of their ugly bee colored unis or their classless QB but the fact that they win games and win championships. As much as I have hated the Steelers over the years you have to give it up to them for knowing how to put a winner on the field. Winners breed winners, how in ther heck did Paul breed Mike. He should slap Mike's momma in the mouth.

It's not that high anymore, it's 5.5.

 

That makes more sense.

Buddy of mine just sent me a text from Vegas and said the over/under is at 7.5. He is staying at Planet Hollywood.

It all depends on why you go to the games. If you go to get drunk and have a good time and could care less whether the team wins or loses then fine enoy yourself. If you go watching the team thinking that they have a chance to go to the playoffs forget it it's not happening and hasn't very many times in the last 20 years. That's why I go but not until there are changes.

 

Problem is. we have fans that have no idea what a championship team is. I had season tickets in the late 80's. SB season, undefeated at home. Won both playoff games at home. That's worth goign for.

 

What it comes down to is us fans are not going to be able to change anything. It's not like people are going to be able to stop all fans from going to games, or buying Bengal stuff. It's just not realistic at all, so I don't know what is the point of people saying stuff like that, or saying I won't go again until there are changes. I mean do you all actually think changes will happen? Mike Brown will win either way, it's not like we can force him to change. If people stop coming, and he stops making money. Then he probably will just try to move the team to say L.A. or a city who wants a football team. Things are not going to change, so it comes down to either root for your team and hope they overcome how things are done in this organization or just find a new team. It really is not that complicated.

 

I know for me every sunday I will be watching them, and cheering them on. Then a few sundays during the year, I will be going to the games to cheer them on, and just have a fun day. No matter what I do as a fan is not going to change how Mike Brown operates this team. So I am going to cheer my team on, hope for the best, and just see what happens.

I'll root for them to be 15-1 as long as they don't beat the Bills when I'm there. However, I think 2 to 6 wins is more likely.

 

You have nothing to worry about, doesnt matter how bad the bills are and how good the bengals are they can never beat Buffalo it seems.

I think the Bills have the longest win streak against Cincinnati. I believe nine games and Buffalo hasn't exactly been good.

3-13. Will be another fine season! Good thing is, with possibly 6 blackouts, we'll get to watch some real football.

  • Author
Buddy of mine just sent me a text from Vegas and said the over/under is at 7.5. He is staying at Planet Hollywood.

 

I know someone going this week so if they can get it for that I am betting the house on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.