What did you do after college?

Blue Magic

Summer after graduation: worked at the Grand Canyon National Park in the El Tovar restaurant.

Next year & 1/2: worked as a factory machinist making piston rings.

Next 24 years: campus minister with Campus Crusade for Christ.

After Morehead, moved to Lexington and attended UK.

After UK, moved to Kokomo, IN, then to Milwaukee and after saving enough money, I attended Marquette.

After I got laid off, I withdrew from Marquette, moved to Tampa Bay and after saving enough money again, attended USF,

After USF continued working where I have for the last 28 years and raised a family.

After Morehead, moved to Lexington and attended UK.

After UK, moved to Kokomo, IN, then to Milwaukee and after saving enough money, I attended Marquette.

After I got laid off, I withdrew from Marquette, moved to Tampa Bay and after saving enough money again, attended USF,

After USF continued working where I have for the last 28 years and raised a family.

trying to connect the dots...UK, Kokomo, Marquette?

I worked at my International Fraternity's Headquarters, traveling the country, visiting about 25 college campuses and working with our student organizations. It was a great job for both professionalism and pleasure.

The last year I have been working at my alma mater (Northern Kentucky University) in the Admissions Office.

And as of Friday I was just offered a job at another company, Public SchoolWORKS, which I am more than likely going to accept. It will be the first time I really feel like I will have graduated since I've been on college campuses ever since.