Terrence Jones to return to UK next season.

Zoot Soup

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't announce with Knight, he's coming back IMO.

I'd give Jones up for 1 more year of Liggins though, don't know why, but Liggins is the guy I want to see wearing blue and white next season.

Didn't announce with Knight, he's coming back IMO.

I'd give Jones up for 1 more year of Liggins though, don't know why, but Liggins is the guy I want to see wearing blue and white next season.

Not me, I think we have enough Liggins type players, but UK needs all the big men they can get. If we can have Jones and Davis under the rim then we will be fine. With Lamb, Teague, Gilchrist, Lacey (maybe), Miller, and Wiltjer, I think UK will have enough to handle in the front court. Plus Liggins was inconsistent on the offensive end so we're not missing much there either.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for both to return BUT if I had to choose one, it'd be T. Jones.

Not me, I think we have enough Liggins type players, but UK needs all the big men they can get. If we can have Jones and Davis under the rim then we will be fine. With Lamb, Teague, Gilchrist, Lacey (maybe), Miller, and Wiltjer, I think UK will have enough to handle in the front court. Plus Liggins was inconsistent on the offensive end so we're not missing much there either.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for both to return BUT if I had to choose one, it'd be T. Jones.

Agreed on UKs needs. I just really like Liggins. He's an incredible defender and he brings a little experience to the table.

I don't know if he has announced anything yet but I think that he goes, the kid wanted to be in the NBA even before they played his first game. Jones could look great one minute and the next few trips down the floor look like he didn't care or even want to be there.

No word yet except that Jones woke up a big ago (I've followed him via twitter all year, only darius miller is more random on twitter).

I think Jones will end up staying. Kid has tons of upside with his size and athleticism. However, his overall skills facing up or playing with his back to the basket really aren't impressive. Of the Kentucky 3, Jones has the most chance of improving his stock in the draft with another year of college. I'm still 50/50 on him returning just because i think he still very much wants into the NBA.