Terrence Jones to return to UK next season.

Zoot Soup

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hated the way Jones played at times this year, I'd be dumb to say it'd hurt the team if he came back. A couple of games he played in the tournament got him back on my good side with smart play and limited stupid/forced shots. Here's to hoping he comes back...

As much as I hated the way Jones played at times this year, I'd be dumb to say it'd hurt the team if he came back. A couple of games he played in the tournament got him back on my good side with smart play and limited stupid/forced shots. Here's to hoping he comes back...

If Jones comes back for year two he is going to be a beast. A whole year under his belt, he will only continue to get better the longer he is under Calipari and that system IMO. He really refined his game nicely to fit the flow of the team at the end of last season, so if we can see that Jones with an added knack to take over in spurts then we will add a dangerous asset to go along with the new guys. With Davis down there taking up a lot more attention than what Harrelson did, and weapons all over the court Jones can be as good as he wants to be next year IMO, as long as he stays bought in, but most importantly as long as he decides to come back. We can only hope.

I really have the feeling that if anyone comes back it will be Jones. I'd love to see Liggins come back but he has a kid and can make money overseas if necessary. TJ really needs to improve his overall game since he's not ultra athletic and really has a spotty perimeter game. I think the lack of a presser is a positive for those hoping he comes back.