Rashard Mendenhall tweets a different opinion about Bin Laden's death.

PITTSBURGH -- Rashard Mendenhall has created a stir with comments made on his official Twitter page regarding Osama bin Laden's death.

The Pittsburgh Steelers running back on Monday tweeted: "What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

Mendenhall didn't hold back, even making a reference to the Sept. 11 attacks.

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6471433

I disagree with his first tweet but I do agree with his second.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe free speech isn't for everyone? :lol: I never met Hitler and only know the allied side of it, but I feel safe to say that my dislike for him is justified.

As for not liking celebrating his death I could see that side of it.

Just another reason not to support Pitt when they have idiots like this who sympathize for a mass murder of innocent Americans. Hope he has fun when he plays in Giant stadium.

:lol: Or anywhere for that matter, do they play the Jets this season? Not a chance Ryan would have his players nail him. :D

I don't blame the Steelers. This guy defines the phrase :"you just can't fix stupid"! How pathetic can a person be.....I think he answers that question as well :rolleyes:.