Rashard Mendenhall tweets a different opinion about Bin Laden's death.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will say this, his jersey sells will be down. Dumb move by a talented runner.

Once again, I'll lament over "talented runner". He is decent IMO and nothing more. He still fails to get the really tough yards, but is solid. The Steelers still lack the type runner they have become known for and haven't had one that is remotely similar to that style since the Bus. As for Mendenhall, I know his comments were idiotic, but considering he was 13 when it occurred, I wonder what he thought of the attack then. Not that it's an excuse, I just wonder.

And technically, he isn't an employee of the Steelers nor the league right now, and without any contact, I wonder what recourse there would be for idiotic tweets at this point? Serious question.

Once again, I'll lament over "talented runner". He is decent IMO and nothing more. He still fails to get the really tough yards, but is solid. The Steelers still lack the type runner they have become known for and haven't had one that is remotely similar to that style since the Bus. As for Mendenhall, I know his comments were idiotic, but considering he was 13 when it occurred, I wonder what he thought of the attack then. Not that it's an excuse, I just wonder.

And technically, he isn't an employee of the Steelers nor the league right now, and without any contact, I wonder what recourse there would be for idiotic tweets at this point? Serious question.

Good question, but I don't think they could touch this one.

One of his sponsors has dropped him (Champion) so now maybe when his pocket gets lighter, he'll understand there's consequences when you open your brain and let the stupidity ooze out.

One of his sponsors has dropped him (Champion) so now maybe when his pocket gets lighter, he'll understand there's consequences when you open your brain and let the stupidity ooze out.

:lol:.....:thumb:

I think that is the only consequence that could happen to him.