Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rashard Mendenhall tweets a different opinion about Bin Laden's death.

Featured Replies

I will say this, his jersey sells will be down. Dumb move by a talented runner.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will say this, his jersey sells will be down. Dumb move by a talented runner.

Once again, I'll lament over "talented runner". He is decent IMO and nothing more. He still fails to get the really tough yards, but is solid. The Steelers still lack the type runner they have become known for and haven't had one that is remotely similar to that style since the Bus. As for Mendenhall, I know his comments were idiotic, but considering he was 13 when it occurred, I wonder what he thought of the attack then. Not that it's an excuse, I just wonder.

 

And technically, he isn't an employee of the Steelers nor the league right now, and without any contact, I wonder what recourse there would be for idiotic tweets at this point? Serious question.

Once again, I'll lament over "talented runner". He is decent IMO and nothing more. He still fails to get the really tough yards, but is solid. The Steelers still lack the type runner they have become known for and haven't had one that is remotely similar to that style since the Bus. As for Mendenhall, I know his comments were idiotic, but considering he was 13 when it occurred, I wonder what he thought of the attack then. Not that it's an excuse, I just wonder.

 

And technically, he isn't an employee of the Steelers nor the league right now, and without any contact, I wonder what recourse there would be for idiotic tweets at this point? Serious question.

 

Good question, but I don't think they could touch this one.

One of his sponsors has dropped him (Champion) so now maybe when his pocket gets lighter, he'll understand there's consequences when you open your brain and let the stupidity ooze out.

One of his sponsors has dropped him (Champion) so now maybe when his pocket gets lighter, he'll understand there's consequences when you open your brain and let the stupidity ooze out.

:lol:.....:thumb:

One of his sponsors has dropped him (Champion) so now maybe when his pocket gets lighter, he'll understand there's consequences when you open your brain and let the stupidity ooze out.

 

I think that is the only consequence that could happen to him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.