Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who stays, who goes?

Featured Replies

You should do what you want to do, period. Coaches should do what is in the best interest of the player. I honestly believe Calipari does this. Roy Williams, not so much.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know how many of you remember, but Jorts was on fire at the blue and white game last year. At least I had some hope with him. Vargas doesn't know how to avoid getting his shot blocked. It's one of those things that can't be taught, but rather learned as you continue to play. If he can't learn to avoid shot blockers and learn to pump fake, he'll never be effective on the offensive end. He also has a horrible basketball IQ. He has no feel for the game. I think Jorts at least knew what was going on.

 

In Cal we trust...

When is the deadline?

 

April 24.

Are UNC fans saying Barnes should come back? Are OSU fans saying Sullinger should come back? Are Duke fans saying Irving should come back?

 

Hoping for someone to come back and saying they should because they're projected 8th and they should wait until they are a top 5 pick are two totally different things. I don't know what those other fan bases are saying. I'm guessing the Columbus folks are more concerned over free tattoos.

At the end of the day, Knight will do what ever he wants. I was just making a point that he is not a clear cut pick to leave with his inconsistent play this season. If the "experts" are projecting him as the 8th pick based on his play this season, then he could improve his position easily with another year. That's the only point I was making. He had a solid year, but did show some chink in his armor. Guess it's all a matter of opinion, some think he could never do better than 8th, but I think he could go top 5 easily if he waited.

I don't fault any of them for leaving if they choose to.

 

I don't see Liggins ever being a first round pick, nor do I think he would drastically improve his stock with another season.

 

Jones will be a top 10-15 pick for certain. It's likely he could improve a little, but if you're a lottery pick, the risk/reward isn't worth it.

 

Knight could likely improve his stock, but he'll also be a first rounder, so it would be hard to fault him for leaving.

 

Lamb is the guy who I believe could improve his status the most by returning and improving at the college level. He has a lot to prove to me with regards to playing in the NBA.

I don't fault any of them for leaving if they choose to.

 

I don't see Liggins ever being a first round pick, nor do I think he would drastically improve his stock with another season.

 

Jones will be a top 10-15 pick for certain. It's likely he could improve a little, but if you're a lottery pick, the risk/reward isn't worth it.

 

Knight could likely improve his stock, but he'll also be a first rounder, so it would be hard to fault him for leaving.

 

Lamb is the guy who I believe could improve his status the most by returning and improving at the college level. He has a lot to prove to me with regards to playing in the NBA.

 

Agreed.

 

If Knight comes back I would think it would be mostly for educational purposes. Too many risks just to try to improve from the 8-10 range.

Agreed.

 

If Knight comes back I would think it would be mostly for educational purposes. Too many risks just to try to improve from the 8-10 range.

 

He would be coming back for educational purposes and trying to win a title. That still means something to some of these guys.

He would be coming back for educational purposes and trying to win a title. That still means something to some of these guys.

 

Agreed.

What Lamb and Miller do is the question for me, I think the others Jones, Knight, and Liggins are gone!

  • Author

Two competitors like Gilchrist and Knight on the same team = deadly.

Who will be the top NBA point guard prospects in the 2012 draft?

 

At this point probably Austin Rivers.

At this point probably Austin Rivers.

 

Anybody else?

 

And will Rivers be a PG in the NBA? Not sure on his height, but the kid definitely has a scorer's mentality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.