Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who stays, who goes?

Featured Replies

June 5 is the Deadline... I'm hearing there is a 90% chance of a NBA lockout by summer.

 

The lockout won't be until after the draft but after that I would say it's more like 99.9999999% chance of a lockout.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The lockout won't be until after the draft but after that I would say it's more like 99.9999999% chance of a lockout.

 

I've heard it's going to be longer than the last one as well.

I've heard it's going to be longer than the last one as well.

 

It is going to be a real mess that is for sure.

It is going to be a real mess that is for sure.

 

I see them ending up with the baseball rule....Either right away, or you have to stay 3 years.

I see them ending up with the baseball rule....Either right away, or you have to stay 3 years.

 

Probably 2 years period.

  • Author
I see them ending up with the baseball rule....Either right away, or you have to stay 3 years.

 

I agree 100%. I have no problem with a kid that wants to play in the league right out of high school. I mean the NBA ahouldn't be kidding themselves here..

Probably 2 years period.

 

I'd love the baseball rule, but I think 2 years is what we'll get. Its probably the better option for UK. The stud's still have to go to college (or skip out overseas), and you get one more year. Imagine this year with Wall, Cousins, and Bledsoe. The only down side is that it would probably be more work getting them to play together, but Cal seems masterful at that.

But Lou Williams isn't somebody that any team would throw a lottery pick at. I think that's what Cats is saying. If Lou Williams is BKnight's comparison, he isn't ready for the league. JMO.

 

Yup that's what I meant. :thumb:

 

I see them ending up with the baseball rule....Either right away, or you have to stay 3 years.

 

I could definitely see it.

Kyrie Irving just made it official and announced via twitter that he is going pro.

 

Good luck Kyrie!!!!!

Henson and Zeller are returning...Barnes didn't announce. I think he is gonzo!

 

:irked: That is gonna be a very very good team next year.

:irked: That is gonna be a very very good team next year.

Yep. I like them as the preseason favorite.

You would think if all three (Henson, Zeller, and Barnes) were returning they would've announced at the same time.

 

I'd expect we'll hear from Jones, Knight, and Lamb within the next couple days.

:irked: That is gonna be a very very good team next year.

 

Scary good.

Strickland, Marshall, Knox, Henson, Zeller, Mcadoo, Hariston....Yeah, that's not too shabby. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.