Who stays, who goes?

thebigfella23

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a very young one I believe.

That's what I figured. I dunno, I could see it either way, he could potentially improve his draft status a great deal with another season at UK, but it'll definitely put him in a better position for affter his basketball careers is over also. If he doesn't feel like he HAS TO GO, then I think for him there's just alot more upside to staying.

In an article in this morning's Enquirer, Calipari said he thinks Knight and Jones should test the waters but make sure it is the right thing to stay in. Calipari also said if you are in the top 10 picks you should go. Here is the story:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110413/SPT0104/104140354/Content-Calipari-visits?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

On other topics not related to this thread, Calipari reiterated what he has said often, that he has the best coaching job in college and that is why he never is rumored for other college coaching jobs. He did not refute someday possibly going to the NBA though. He also said it is just a matter of time before they win a title as long as they continue to be a top ranked team.

In an article in this morning's Enquirer, Calipari said he thinks Knight and Jones should test the waters but make sure it is the right thing to stay in. Calipari also said if you are in the top 10 picks you should go. Here is the story:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110413/SPT0104/104140354/Content-Calipari-visits?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

On other topics not related to this thread, Calipari reiterated what he has said often, that he has the best coaching job in college and that is why he never is rumored for other college coaching jobs. He did not refute someday possibly going to the NBA though. He also said it is just a matter of time before they win a title as long as they continue to be a top ranked team.

Ya saw this last night, landed on ESPN.com somewhere between 7pm and 11 om last night, don't remember when, just too lazy to post it. I figured it would surface on here eventually.

Ya saw this last night, landed on ESPN.com somewhere between 7pm and 11 om last night, don't remember when, just too lazy to post it. I figured it would surface on here eventually.

Hmmm ... that's interesting. ESPN picked up the story about a UK Alumni event in Cincinnati by a N. Ky. writer.

Hmmm ... that's interesting. ESPN picked up the story about a UK Alumni event in Cincinnati by a N. Ky. writer.

Or the other way around, check ESPN man, they time stamp their article's and they were pretty much the exact same. If you'd like I'll provide a link....