Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who stays, who goes?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jones, Knight and Liggins enter the draft, not sure if any of them get agents though. I could certainly see Knight getting one.

I hope that i'm wrong but I feel Knight, Jones, asnd Liggins are gone!

Go Big Blue!

I have a good source who says if Liggins leaves he's very open to idea of playing overseas next year.

I have a good source who says if Liggins leaves he's very open to idea of playing overseas next year.

 

He'd be an idiot not to be.

Jay Bilas tweet:

 

NCAA not wrong to lose "testing the waters." If you're ready to be a pro, then declare and go. Not sure? Then stay in school and prepare.
He'd be an idiot not to be.

Right. Just confirming that he would be leaving to support his family and not because he thinks he'd be a high NBA pick.

Right. Just confirming that he would be leaving to support his family and not because he thinks he'd be a high NBA pick.

 

Does he have a kid already? One on the way?

Does he have a kid already? One on the way?

 

He has a very young one I believe.

He has a very young one I believe.

 

That's what I figured. I dunno, I could see it either way, he could potentially improve his draft status a great deal with another season at UK, but it'll definitely put him in a better position for affter his basketball careers is over also. If he doesn't feel like he HAS TO GO, then I think for him there's just alot more upside to staying.

In an article in this morning's Enquirer, Calipari said he thinks Knight and Jones should test the waters but make sure it is the right thing to stay in. Calipari also said if you are in the top 10 picks you should go. Here is the story:

 

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110413/SPT0104/104140354/Content-Calipari-visits?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

 

On other topics not related to this thread, Calipari reiterated what he has said often, that he has the best coaching job in college and that is why he never is rumored for other college coaching jobs. He did not refute someday possibly going to the NBA though. He also said it is just a matter of time before they win a title as long as they continue to be a top ranked team.

In an article in this morning's Enquirer, Calipari said he thinks Knight and Jones should test the waters but make sure it is the right thing to stay in. Calipari also said if you are in the top 10 picks you should go. Here is the story:

 

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110413/SPT0104/104140354/Content-Calipari-visits?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

 

On other topics not related to this thread, Calipari reiterated what he has said often, that he has the best coaching job in college and that is why he never is rumored for other college coaching jobs. He did not refute someday possibly going to the NBA though. He also said it is just a matter of time before they win a title as long as they continue to be a top ranked team.

 

 

Ya saw this last night, landed on ESPN.com somewhere between 7pm and 11 om last night, don't remember when, just too lazy to post it. I figured it would surface on here eventually.

Ya saw this last night, landed on ESPN.com somewhere between 7pm and 11 om last night, don't remember when, just too lazy to post it. I figured it would surface on here eventually.

 

Hmmm ... that's interesting. ESPN picked up the story about a UK Alumni event in Cincinnati by a N. Ky. writer.

Hmmm ... that's interesting. ESPN picked up the story about a UK Alumni event in Cincinnati by a N. Ky. writer.

 

Or the other way around, check ESPN man, they time stamp their article's and they were pretty much the exact same. If you'd like I'll provide a link....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.