Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who stays, who goes?

Featured Replies

Knight or Lamb go and Jones for sure. Are there enough minutes if Knight, Liggins, Lamb and Miller come back? Cal will run Knight out if Lamb stays.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vargas played some solid minutes in the last month. He's a serviceable backup down low.

 

If by "solid" you mean he didn't fall down or hurt one of our good players then yeah he's solid...

 

Vargas is bad and it's not even close...

Vargas played some solid minutes in the last month. He's a serviceable backup down low.

 

Come on OR, Vargas plays about like I would in the post and I would be horrible :D.

If by "solid" you mean he didn't fall down or hurt one of our good players then yeah he's solid...

 

Vargas is bad and it's not even close...

 

Five rebounds in seven minutes is solid. By no means is he going to be a huge contributor but I disagree that he is a "complete waste."

Knight or Lamb go and Jones for sure. Are there enough minutes if Knight, Liggins, Lamb and Miller come back? Cal will run Knight out if Lamb stays.

 

Knight will eventually move to the two if he stays. Lamb will improve his draft stock if he stays. Liggins and Miller are at the mercy of the scouts I think both will be advised to come back...

Five rebounds in seven minutes is solid. By no means is he going to be a huge contributor but I disagree that he is a "complete waste."

 

One decent seven minute stretch. He's horrible on defense, he's horrible on offense and he plays shorter than he is... He's bad and it's not even close...

Knight or Lamb go and Jones for sure. Are there enough minutes if Knight, Liggins, Lamb and Miller come back? Cal will run Knight out if Lamb stays.

 

Cal will run Knight out if Lamb stays?

One decent seven minute stretch. He's horrible on defense, he's horrible on offense and he plays shorter than he is... He's bad and it's not even close...

 

We obviously have to agree to disagree. You would pull his scholarship and I wouldn't.

We obviously have to agree to disagree. You would pull his scholarship and I wouldn't.

 

Never said I would pull his scholarship, I did say he was a waste of a scholarship but never said I would pull a kids scholarship that is doing everything he can...

Jones goes, and it may be the best thing as far as next years team is concerned, I'm not seeing where he will mesh well with the incoming frosh. Lamb goes as well, and Poole transfers.

Never said I would pull his scholarship, I did say he was a waste of a scholarship but never said I would pull a kids scholarship that is doing everything he can...

 

And he is preventing who from having that scholarship? We have extras now, may as well use them.

Cal will run Knight out if Lamb stays?

 

I think so. What's he going to do to give they young guys minutes if Liggins, Lamb and Miller are there? Knight is projected to go top 10. Cal will tell him he can't improve that much.

 

I'm not syaing he'll kick him out just the old "if you want to feed my family stay, but if you want to feed yours go" routine.

I think Jones probably goes, I'm torn on Knight. I think the others stay.

 

Unlike some, I hope Jones comes back. He could be a dominant college player. Next year's team will be deep enough that Cal can use the bench as motivation if a player isn't playing the way he wants...he could not afford to do that this year.

National radio guys commented. On Knight, "6-23 on your biggest stage?" On Jones, "he misses four free throws also on a big stage, pros don't like that". Didn't mention any one else. Just telling what I heard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.