Who stays, who goes?

thebigfella23

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "solid" you mean he didn't fall down or hurt one of our good players then yeah he's solid...

Vargas is bad and it's not even close...

Five rebounds in seven minutes is solid. By no means is he going to be a huge contributor but I disagree that he is a "complete waste."

Knight or Lamb go and Jones for sure. Are there enough minutes if Knight, Liggins, Lamb and Miller come back? Cal will run Knight out if Lamb stays.

Knight will eventually move to the two if he stays. Lamb will improve his draft stock if he stays. Liggins and Miller are at the mercy of the scouts I think both will be advised to come back...

Five rebounds in seven minutes is solid. By no means is he going to be a huge contributor but I disagree that he is a "complete waste."

One decent seven minute stretch. He's horrible on defense, he's horrible on offense and he plays shorter than he is... He's bad and it's not even close...

Never said I would pull his scholarship, I did say he was a waste of a scholarship but never said I would pull a kids scholarship that is doing everything he can...

And he is preventing who from having that scholarship? We have extras now, may as well use them.

Cal will run Knight out if Lamb stays?

I think so. What's he going to do to give they young guys minutes if Liggins, Lamb and Miller are there? Knight is projected to go top 10. Cal will tell him he can't improve that much.

I'm not syaing he'll kick him out just the old "if you want to feed my family stay, but if you want to feed yours go" routine.

I think Jones probably goes, I'm torn on Knight. I think the others stay.

Unlike some, I hope Jones comes back. He could be a dominant college player. Next year's team will be deep enough that Cal can use the bench as motivation if a player isn't playing the way he wants...he could not afford to do that this year.