Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Tennessee 58

Featured Replies

If Steven Pearl didn't pick up 4 quick fouls UK would have won by 20.

 

No kidding. He made Vargas look all conference. The law of physics usually can contain Vargas, but Pearl could not.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Steven Pearl didn't pick up 4 quick fouls UK would have won by 20.

 

:laugh::laugh::thumb: That clumsy kid has to be the worst D1 basketball player, Oh wait, I don't like calling him that. Would be a violation, my bad.....correction: the worst bench sitter I have ever seen, he even looks bad on the bench! Whoever recruited/brought that kid in should be fired. Oh wait again..:sssh::lol:

No kidding. He made Vargas look all conference. The law of physics usually can contain Vargas, but Pearl could not.

 

I would be willing to bet that the U.T. coach bought that kids mother a car and a house, probably the kid as well.

Just got home from the game...lots of Blue in Rupp South today. Loud "Go Big Blue" cheers throughout. Great day to be a UK fan in TN.

Darius Miller has arrived. His play the last few games has been top notch. He is showing confidence, grit, energy and toughness. He is hitting three's, getting into the paint and converting, getting tough rebounds and playing solid defense. I like UK's chances in the post season with the way he is playing now. I don't expect an NCAA title but I can see a possible Elite 8 finish if they get the right matchups.

No kidding. He made Vargas look all conference. The law of physics usually can contain Vargas, but Pearl could not.

 

:lol:

Darius Miller has arrived. His play the last few games has been top notch. He is showing confidence, grit, energy and toughness. He is hitting three's, getting into the paint and converting, getting tough rebounds and playing solid defense. I like UK's chances in the post season with the way he is playing now. I don't expect an NCAA title but I can see a possible Elite 8 finish if they get the right matchups.

 

Agree.

Great road win for the Cats. I'll be honest, I didn't think we had a chance in this one.

 

Another solid game for Knight. I'd love to have him and Lamb back next year.

 

Very proud of Darius, he's played well lately. He's hit some huge threes in the past few games. He's getting into the paint with ease. I'd love to see him power through to the rim rather than settle for the floater that hasn't been falling lately.

 

Harrelson came up Huge down the stretch with a few key rebounds.

 

I loved seeing all the blue jerseys on the floor fighting for loose balls during the second half.

Just got home from the game...lots of Blue in Rupp South today. Loud "Go Big Blue" cheers throughout. Great day to be a UK fan in TN.

 

There's 8-10 that goes from Owsley County every year. Been doing it now for 10 or 12 years. I went with them 2 years ago. They just buy the tickets around the arena and usually get a reasonable deal.

THE ROAD CURSE IS NOW BROKEN!!! :banana::banana:

 

I can now pick U.K. to win a road game! Great comeback from a 1st half where I was thiking "here we go again". I love how this team finally stepped up and FINISHED a game. I thought it was a great team effort and that is what it will take next week in the SEC and in the NCAA tournament.

Once again, it was even more pleasing to watch Pearl's orange coat turn blue again and his team start whining and arguing with each other. When U.K. came out strong in the 2nd half the usual U.T. pointing fingers at each other (mainly Goins and Hopson) come through like I have seem in other games with U.T..

Knight with 19pts (17 IN THE 2nd half), Jones and Miller with 15 each, Harrellson with a couple of key blocks and rebounds.

 

Kentucky stopping U.T. from getting a 1st round SEC touney bye while earning a bye for themselves.......The U.T. crowd being silenced through most of the 2nd half.......watching the Vol players and bench hang their heads, especially after talking so much trash in the 1st half.......and last but certainly not least, watching Bruce Pearl go down to U.K. once again, especially in Knoxville...........PRICELESS!!!

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

on to CATLANTA!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Can't argue with that; UK always represents Atlanta well during the SEC tournament regardless of how they play.

Good road win for the Cats.

Good road win for the Cats.
:thumb:

Nice win for the Cats, and now good draw for the SEC Tournament. I said this a few weeks ago after a loss, that I am not to worried about this team. I believe this team really can make a run in the Big Dance, and if anything put up a good showing. I just like our chances at neutral sites.

Darius Miller has arrived. His play the last few games has been top notch. He is showing confidence, grit, energy and toughness. He is hitting three's, getting into the paint and converting, getting tough rebounds and playing solid defense. I like UK's chances in the post season with the way he is playing now. I don't expect an NCAA title but I can see a possible Elite 8 finish if they get the right matchups.

 

It seems like he has. I apologize to Mr. Miller for my previous comments. Maybe they worked though? Do the Cats ever read this board? If they do, DMiller I'm sorry please keep proving me wrong. :thumb:

Great way to end the regular season in what is probably Bruce Pearl's last regular season game at Thompson-Boling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.