March 6, 201115 yr How's this for irony. Last year UK went 6-2 on the road in the SEC with loses to USC and UT. This year they go 2-6 with wins at USC and UT.
March 6, 201115 yr Sweet win for the CATS!!!!! Especially with UL and duke showing how overated they are yesterday.
March 6, 201115 yr How's this for irony. Last year UK went 6-2 on the road in the SEC with loses to USC and UT. This year they go 2-6 with wins at USC and UT. Wow nice stat Koun Dog.
March 6, 201115 yr Puke always gets candy treament from the NCAA and the College Basketball pollsters! Go Big Blue!
March 6, 201115 yr Ah... I think I called that UK would be UT twice this season. Big win the the Cats. I can't stand Jones. Everytime he gets the ball and wants to shot it. Yes, if you have a good shot take it. You don't have to shot the ball EVERYTIME! 3/16 today. He did grab some big rebounds and make a some big free throws. Just wish he didn't think he had to shot the ball everytime he touches it. The one time he did pass to Miller, Miller knocked down the 3.
March 6, 201115 yr Hope you like it. Does it matter? :lol::lol: I will sport it till the SEC Championship game is over.
March 6, 201115 yr Does it matter? :lol::lol: I will sport it till the SEC Championship game is over. Sounds good.
March 6, 201115 yr THE ROAD CURSE IS NOW BROKEN!!! :banana::banana: I can now pick U.K. to win a road game! Great comeback from a 1st half where I was thiking "here we go again". I love how this team finally stepped up and FINISHED a game. I thought it was a great team effort and that is what it will take next week in the SEC and in the NCAA tournament. Once again, it was even more pleasing to watch Pearl's orange coat turn blue again and his team start whining and arguing with each other. When U.K. came out strong in the 2nd half the usual U.T. pointing fingers at each other (mainly Goins and Hopson) come through like I have seem in other games with U.T.. Knight with 19pts (17 IN THE 2nd half), Jones and Miller with 15 each, Harrellson with a couple of key blocks and rebounds. Kentucky stopping U.T. from getting a 1st round SEC touney bye while earning a bye for themselves.......The U.T. crowd being silenced through most of the 2nd half.......watching the Vol players and bench hang their heads, especially after talking so much trash in the 1st half.......and last but certainly not least, watching Bruce Pearl go down to U.K. once again, especially in Knoxville...........PRICELESS!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!! on to CATLANTA!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
March 6, 201115 yr Glad to see Miller step it up on the road. Hit some big shots. Knight's second half meant all was forgiven for the awful first half. That three he hit in the corner right in the UT player's eye was outstanding. They really held Hopson down until the very end, which was huge. Williams being out was huge of course. I think UK will take it any way they can get it. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
March 6, 201115 yr I'll gladly take my new avatar now. At least a U.K. road win will ease the pain. Kudos! Having to put that thing up would be tough.
March 6, 201115 yr Sweet win for the CATS!!!!! Especially with UL and duke showing how overated they are yesterday. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
March 6, 201115 yr A really good win going into Tournament time for the Cats. Jones didn't finish very well at all today, but he and Harrelson came up with some big rebounds and plays where they kept the ball in play down the stretch. I hate this cliche, but UK wanted it more down the stretch IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.