Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Tennessee 58

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll gladly take my new avatar now.

  • Author

Glad to see Miller step it up on the road. Hit some big shots. Knight's second half meant all was forgiven for the awful first half. That three he hit in the corner right in the UT player's eye was outstanding. They really held Hopson down until the very end, which was huge.

 

Williams being out was huge of course. I think UK will take it any way they can get it.

There really isnt much sweeter than a UK win over UT while also making money on it. Bout dang time cats.

What the heck I thought the game was at 3:30. I had no idea they were playing right now.

What the heck I thought the game was at 3:30. I had no idea they were playing right now.

 

Even with all the facebook status updates?:lol:

Maybe all those close losses and road losses finally paid off . We needed that one BIG TIME playing up the seeding chart now:dancingpa:banana::thumb:

What the heck I thought the game was at 3:30. I had no idea they were playing right now.

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Are you serious?

Every time I bet against the Cats, they prove me wrong.

Every time I bet against the Cats, they prove me wrong.

 

Maybe you should do that more often. :lol:

Even with all the facebook status updates?:lol:

 

Well I saw them when the game was over. :lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Are you serious?

 

Very...:madman:

  • Author
Every time I bet against the Cats, they prove me wrong.

 

Clearly it is time for you to take one for the team and do that every time....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.