Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Tennessee 58

Featured Replies

Great way to end the regular season in what is probably Bruce Pearl's last regular season game at Thompson-Boling.

 

This was his 8th loss at Thompson-Boling this year........not exactly invincible at home.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's 8-10 that goes from Owsley County every year. Been doing it now for 10 or 12 years. I went with them 2 years ago. They just buy the tickets around the arena and usually get a reasonable deal.

 

I watched people buy tickets at the window yesterday. I'd say there were 2,000 empty seats. ONe thing is for sure, when UK and UT get together there is a lot of rednecks in the crowd. Sadly the worst in our section was a female UK fan that was like nails on a chalkboard.

Ah... I think I called that UK would be UT twice this season. Big win the the Cats.

 

I can't stand Jones. Everytime he gets the ball and wants to shot it. Yes, if you have a good shot take it. You don't have to shot the ball EVERYTIME! 3/16 today. He did grab some big rebounds and make a some big free throws. Just wish he didn't think he had to shot the ball everytime he touches it. The one time he did pass to Miller, Miller knocked down the 3.

 

I hear you man. I agree. But he's a top 5 pick in the upcoming NBA draft. You didn't know?

I hear you man. I agree. But he's a top 5 pick in the upcoming NBA draft. You didn't know?

 

I don't think any of these guys are qualified to leave early.

I don't think any of these guys are qualified to leave early.

:thumb: I guess my sarcasm didn't come through. :lol:

Darius Miller has arrived. His play the last few games has been top notch. He is showing confidence, grit, energy and toughness. He is hitting three's, getting into the paint and converting, getting tough rebounds and playing solid defense. I like UK's chances in the post season with the way he is playing now. I don't expect an NCAA title but I can see a possible Elite 8 finish if they get the right matchups.

 

I'm with you. Miller has been great. I hope he keeps it up through the tournaments and comes out strong next year. Definitely going to need his leadership next year.

I don't think any of these guys are qualified to leave early.

 

Unfortunately the draft class of 2011 says very differently Bluto...but yes I don't think any of them are nearly as developed as they should be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.