Dawson to USC

justme2018

I dont like USC at all, but I am a big fan of Lamar Dawson. He is a GREAT football player (no matter what all the haters on BGP say) he is also a GREAT kid. I dont blame him for his decision to go to a better football program than UK. I would think he went to USC because of a KIFFIN and that would be Monte. Congrats to Lamar and best of luck.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a big time D1 recruit like going to USC, you should dominate any thing you do, whether it be LB/RB or LB/TE. I didnt see that from him. How many players built like him who was clocked at 4.5 not dominate on both sides of the ball. Yes I believe i saw him a few times and he did not give his Big time recruit A GAME every play. He even sat most of the Corbin game, what big timer does that. Good luck to him as he competes agaisnt some of the best, I will be curious to see if he steps on the field or recruited over by better players. I say he wont make it 2 years.

If it was a waste of my time to sign up then maybe you can talk to the GURU to let me post for free.

4.6 I think

I think it's more to the story than we all know. It all seems strange to me, knowing what his final schools were and all of a sudden USC comes out of the wood work.

Just what are you insinuating here?? :madman:

USC was ALWAYS on the list. You really ought to do some research before shooting off inuendo like the above and know your facts. They didn't come from out of nowhere. :sssh:

I won't insinuate anything instead I will just say it. Lane kiffin is a cheat at a school where he already cheated. USC will be on probation for as long as Dawson is in LA. Oregon I could understand but this decision is fishy.

:lol:

Says the guy with a Free Enes shirt as his avatar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was told that Lamar just didn't connect with UK's new Defensive Coach. Chuck was the only reason that Kentucky had stayed on the list. That along with USC being his dream school as a child pretty much did UK in.