Dawson to USC

justme2018

And I will continue to be emotionally wrapped up. You say being objective. I say you are pointing out the obvious. All the truths you mentioned are true anywhere. I am taking the biased, homer, Lamar Dawson does no wrong approach. I'd do the same for any kid from Boyle County with an opportunity to shine on a grand stage. I will not apologize for that. I go hard for all my Rebels and will continue to. Objective or not. Anyone who talks like the Rebels or a Rebel can't do anything you will hear from me. That's just the way it is.

So be it, but don't tell me what I am saying!!! And I never said Dawson couldn't do anything!!!!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You replied by telling me what I said and you were 100% incorrect!

I thought I replied by saying what your tone sounded like through the written word and you said there was no tone and I was being too emotional and that I need to take my heart out of the equation. I said I can't do that and won't apologize for defending what I perceived(incorrectly you say) as slights at his ability and talent compared to what USC has there and what they expect from him. It is what it is.:idunno: