2011 Simon Kenton Schedule

oldjarhead

See above. BTW, do you know any coaches that HAVEN'T made some really bone head moves in the past?

Like punting on 3rd down and going for it on 4th down on your side of the field in the first half??? I can honestly say not a lot of those type of moves..

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like punting on 3rd down and going for it on 4th down on your side of the field in the first half??? I can honestly say not a lot of those type of moves..

I've seen similar, including from some VERY smart coaches. Do you think that negates all the smart moves they've made building up that program?

Would love to see numbers on how many teams won as frosh and then again as seniors. Personally, I don't think there is a correlation, but I would love to see the stats and be proved wrong.

Interesting. I'll get it started.

Highlands 2004 frosh 10-0. 2007 Seniors 15-0.

I know there are more.:thumb:

I don't think it is too bold considering the senior class to be at Beechwood won the overall Frosh championship two years ago. But it definitely is a strong statement.

And one we have heard for each of the last two years.

That's a pretty bold prediction. Any team?

I feel pretty much the same as Mexi. If any team other than Highlands has a good shot at beating Beechwood this coming season, I would think it's Dixie. I would feel comfortable taking them against anyone else out of the NKY area.

Hey Ram ... you could always try to get the Rams to step up to the plate ... wonder how that would work out for you?

Always changing the argument. Why don't you stick to the topic and tell why this year is different from the last two for Beechwood.

Always changing the argument. Why don't you stick to the topic and tell why this year is different from the last two for Beechwood.

Ummmm .. I don't think so.

Why don't you stick to the TOPIC and comment on the "2011 SIMON KENTON SCHEDULE" (that is the thread title ... just in case you don't remember)

You brought it up .. why don't you enlighten us .... seeing as how you apparently know so much about that class.

Stick to what you know ... which isn't NKY football.

Ummmm .. I don't think so.

Why don't you stick to the TOPIC and comment on the "2011 SIMON KENTON SCHEDULE" (that is the thread title ... just in case you don't remember)

You brought it up .. why don't you enlighten us .... seeing as how you apparently know so much about that class.

Stick to what you know ... which isn't NKY football.

Still skirting the issue?