2011 Simon Kenton Schedule

oldjarhead

BTW has anyone heard when the Campbell County new Football Complex will be finished? Will it be ready for their first game of the season?

CovCath indeed plays Dixie in Kentucky's week #1. The big question; will Pike get to play?

Pike will play against Cov. Cath. because Dixie plays NCC in week 0 and he will have to sit out that game.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why anyone would be ducking Ryle next year. They will be no where near as good next year as they were this year.. It will be Travis left, Travis right and Travis up the middle. I almost forgot Travis on the screen pass..

It better be or it will be even worst than I think it's going to be..Last year was Ryle's make or break for a few years..Jv and frosh were awful this past year. They have no qb, lost the whole line etc etc..

Hopefully the coaching staff will use your expert opinion and analysis when they implement their offense next season.

A continuous lack of discipline that led to an ejection his final game of the season.

From what i was told you have to sit out your next game of what ever sport you play so that should have been basketball

It better be or it will be even worst than I think it's going to be..Last year was Ryle's make or break for a few years..Jv and frosh were awful this past year. They have no qb, lost the whole line etc etc..

I think kids change from 14 to 18. I think Ryle now has a 'Program', not just a team. I think they will find kids that can fill in.

They also play Male. What does the public/private debate have to do with what I posted?

SCRIMMAGING Trinity was listed as a strong point for Scott County. The Cardinals want nothing to do with the Shamrocks in the regular season.