Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Simon Kenton Schedule

Featured Replies

:confused:Anyone out there know the 2011 S.K. Schedule?? I was just reading another thread. It has S.K. playing Beechwood next year. I know Beechwood is a very good 1A school. But if S.K. thinks it is a powerhouse in 6A why are they playing 1A schools???? :confused: :confused: Anyone

  • Replies 215
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused:Anyone out there know the 2011 S.K. Schedule?? I was just reading another thread. It has S.K. playing Beechwood next year. I know Beechwood is a very good 1A school. But if S.K. thinks it is a powerhouse in 6A why are they playing 1A schools???? :confused: :confused: Anyone

 

Possibly the same reason Highlands scheduled BW ;)

 

I may be wrong, but I think BW gets a little more respect in NKY and I don't think they are really look at as playing a "1A" team. SK will have their hands full :)

:confused:Anyone out there know the 2011 S.K. Schedule?? I was just reading another thread. It has S.K. playing Beechwood next year. I know Beechwood is a very good 1A school. But if S.K. thinks it is a powerhouse in 6A why are they playing 1A schools???? :confused: :confused: Anyone

 

I would take Beechwood against any team from NKY next year not named Highlands...any team.

  • Author
Possibly the same reason Highlands scheduled BW ;)

 

I may be wrong, but I think BW gets a little more respect in NKY and I don't think they are really look at as playing a "1A" team. SK will have their hands full :)

 

I'm not sure, but I think Highlands played them becouse they can not get other schools from NKY to play them ??? And I agree Beechwood will be VERY good next year. Thanks why I am not so sure it is smart to play them. Given the fact they will not play Highlands, if they lose to Beechwood they will lose even more respect. So I will ask again, dose anyone know SK schedule for next year??

I'm not sure, but I think Highlands played them becouse they can not get other schools from NKY to play them ??? And I agree Beechwood will be VERY good next year. Thanks why I am not so sure it is smart to play them. Given the fact they will not play Highlands, if they lose to Beechwood they will lose even more respect. So I will ask again, dose anyone know SK schedule for next year??

 

Probably right.

 

I think the window of opportunity for SK to have a shot at Highlands has come and gone...at least for a while.

SK will for sure play the following teams next year:

 

Dixie Heights

Ryle

Boone County

Campbell County

 

I've also heard they'll play Beechwood and Ludlow.

I think Trinity is still looking for games. Any chance SK will try and prove they are indeed a powerhouse?

I think Trinity is still looking for games. Any chance SK will try and prove they are indeed a powerhouse?

 

They ran scared from Highlands, no way will they play the Shamrocks.

SK will for sure play the following teams next year:

 

Dixie Heights

Ryle

Boone County

Campbell County

 

I've also heard they'll play Beechwood and Ludlow.

 

 

I can understand the Beechwood game because they're going to be very good and are normally competitive with all NKY teams regardless. But how do you sell the Ludlow game as being a good game for SK?

I can understand the Beechwood game because they're going to be very good and are normally competitive with all NKY teams regardless. But how do you sell the Ludlow game as being a good game for SK?

 

No disrespect to Ludlow but I thought the same thing. This team was in the 6A statechampionship a couple of years ago and now they are scheduling 1A Ludlow.

They will also probably play some bad Ohio team..

SK will for sure play the following teams next year:

 

Dixie Heights

Ryle

Boone County

Campbell County

 

I've also heard they'll play Beechwood and Ludlow.

 

I don't believe that they are playing Ludlow.

They ran scared from Highlands, no way will they play the Shamrocks.

 

I didn't see any SK players running from Highlands I am pretty sure Chad Lawrence would have played them if it was up to him and beat them!

They will probably play Henry Clay again.

I would rather see them play CovCath than Highlands.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.