2011 Simon Kenton Schedule

oldjarhead

When you open the Beechwood 2011 thread .... I am sure that I will participate.

I can only hope you will enlighten the rest of us with your knowledge regarding the knowledge of being "Beechwood Aged"

We use that term quit ofter, we aren't secretive about it. I'd like nothing better then to give the series another shot, in the Championship game of course.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that Goose Cohorn will more than likely be playing qb against NCC. Smart football player with a strong arm and very capable of running the offense. Looks like he might have to sacrafice his recieving duties for one game. Then again, there is always the talk of Hatton playing football again. Cohorn and Hatton were both qb's comming out of the Boone Co. Peewee League.

Pike will play against Cov. Cath. because Dixie plays NCC in week 0 and he will have to sit out that game.

I've heard that Goose Cohorn will more than likely be playing qb against NCC. Smart football player with a strong arm and very capable of running the offense. Looks like he might have to sacrafice his recieving duties for one game. Then again, there is always the talk of Hatton playing football again. Cohorn and Hatton were both qb's comming out of the Boone Co. Peewee League.

I don't want to hijack this thread any more than it already has been, but I am pretty sure as posted above that Pike should have sat out a basketball game due to the ejection. The rule is that the athlete sits out his next varsity game and if it was the last game of the season, it is not necessarily the same sport. So he should have sat out a basketball game. Does anyone know if he did sit out a basketball game?

Cohorn should be a good fit at QB.

I am one that will actually give Marksberry a little bit of credit for this schedule. Not too tough and not all pushovers.

Hey, he is coming off the programs best two yrs ever and to load up with Highlands, a Lou team and Cincy team would do nothing but wreck the confidence of any future success. I think he is smart enough when to pull it back in and win some bunnies and not expose his team to blowouts.

Losing is not good business imo especially when you can prevent it. Winning breeds winning and vice versa and a soft schedule might be in order to continue the success. There are a couple of other teams around NKY that has won in the past that just cant get settled in that should takes some notes imo.