2011 Simon Kenton Schedule

oldjarhead

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Did they get a lot out of being whipped 34-0?

In fairness, every team from NKY would have lost to Middletown last year. Not saying 34-0, but there are only 2 teams that had a shot at keeping it closer, and unless Ryle could open it up more, I don't believe that they would have been able to.

In fairness, every team from NKY would have lost to Middletown last year. Not saying 34-0, but there are only 2 teams that had a shot at keeping it closer, and unless Ryle could open it up more, I don't believe that they would have been able to.

Don't disagree. However all we heard before the game was how SK was going to go over there and show them Middies how football was played in Kenton Co. A couple of us tried to point out that Middletown was a yearly powerhouse and that we doubted anything like that would happen. Fell on deaf ears.

I think SK will beat the Middies and make a statement!!!! From a previous thread. Any guess who?:lol:

Guest Birdflu
Don't disagree. However all we heard before the game was how SK was going to go over there and show them Middies how football was played in Kenton Co. A couple of us tried to point out that Middletown was a yearly powerhouse and that we doubted anything like that would happen. Fell on deaf ears.

I think SK will beat the Middies and make a statement!!!! From a previous thread. Any guess who?:lol:

Did they not make a statment? Just not the statement they wanted.

SK will be third or fourth in their district... lose too many players

They return plenty of players with playing experience. SK's 2nd string played in numerous games after halftime and after the 3rd quarter. Swanson and Kuntz both played some QB in varsity games all though Pinkleton will probably be the QB this year.

A lot of people said SK would be just an average team last year because they lost Simpson and I told everyone on here they would have an awesome year and the best player QB in NKY. They lost a lot of good players but they a lot of good players returning that are more than ready to step up and have another awesome season and hopefully make it to state!

A lot of people said SK would be just an average team last year because they lost Simpson and I told everyone on here they would have an awesome year and the best player QB in NKY. They lost a lot of good players but they a lot of good players returning that are more than ready to step up and have another awesome season and hopefully make it to state!

SK is going to be interesting to watch. This is a big year for them IMO. Lawrence was a huge part of their success the last three years and is in many ways irreplaceable. If SK can continue the success of the last three years, especially the past two, it will say a lot about where that program is and the sustainability of their success.

SK is going to be interesting to watch. This is a big year for them IMO. Lawrence was a huge part of their success the last three years and is in many ways irreplaceable. If SK can continue the success of the last three years, especially the past two, it will say a lot about where that program is and the sustainability of their success.

I agree with you. I trust coach Marksberry and what he has done the past few seasons and I'm intrigued about the coming season. He's built a solid foundation.