2011 Simon Kenton Schedule

oldjarhead

Ryle didn't have an easy win against SK!

I'd say their 21 point spanking of SK was pretty easy. Point you missed is that you had predicted wins both times and if I'm not mistaken you had predicted pretty comfortable wins.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say their 21 point spanking of SK was pretty easy. Point you missed is that you had predicted wins both times and if I'm not mistaken you had predicted pretty comfortable wins.

SK will beat Ryle this year!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to hear that SK has finally stepped up their program with their double workouts and scheduling. It only makes sense. If a team wants to get mentioned with the best, then moving your program forward by doing those things is the right way to go. Time will tell. Not sure how long it will take, but sometimes these things take years to accomplish. SK has been making some noise in recent years though, so that's a good sign if you are a Pioneer. You can't live in the past. So looking forward is the only way to go. Will be interested to see what is considered a successful year.

There is a poster in the basketball board hyping up Stephens the transfer fro Holmes...I thought he was a senior last year...Here is his post...I hear David Stephens is going to be a monster this year for SK's football team. He is 6'7" and a transfer from Holmes High. I also hear Dylan Harris is going to be playing this year. Harris played his freshman year and had a TD every game. He went to state for track his freshmen year as well as his sophmore year. This kid, Harris, is really fast on his feet and plays WR. I think Stephens is playing WR as well. I think Stephens has the size and arm to be a good QB for SK. Never know . . . !!! We will see!

What do you think ukfan?

Stephens will be a Senior he played a lot last year in the fourth quarter in the blow out games at WR he should be a real nice target with his size I wouldn't be surprised if he plays TE. From what I know Harris is playing football this year he is really fast should be a good DB/WR I have heard a lot of good things about him I workout with his dad sometimes. The one kid I wanna see play is Jordan Hansel's little brother Cameron I hope he turns out as good as his big brother.

You don't know how bad I want to see SK matched up against Trinity in the finals again. If they do maybe the Rocks will have to play their starters in the second half and SK will actually score.

I don't think the Rocks will make it to the finals this year when you have a super star team they usually get knocked off.

I don't think the Rocks will make it to the finals this year when you have a super star team they usually get knocked off.

You do know how many times since Bob Beatty has been Trinity's coach they have been knocked off before the state finals don't you.

There is a poster in the basketball board hyping up Stephens the transfer fro Holmes...I thought he was a senior last year...Here is his post...I hear David Stephens is going to be a monster this year for SK's football team. He is 6'7" and a transfer from Holmes High. I also hear Dylan Harris is going to be playing this year. Harris played his freshman year and had a TD every game. He went to state for track his freshmen year as well as his sophmore year. This kid, Harris, is really fast on his feet and plays WR. I think Stephens is playing WR as well. I think Stephens has the size and arm to be a good QB for SK. Never know . . . !!! We will see!

What do you think ukfan?

I heard today that 6'7 David Stephens will play TE and OLB.

Could you provide any backup for your statement that "superstar" teams usually get knocked off? I'd assert just the contrary. A superstar team may occassionally get knocked off before the finals, but I think such is the exception; not the norm. And I certainly don't expect it to happen to Trinity this year.