Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay / Trinity...Let's hear it

Who will win this one? 167 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Trinity
      43%
      73
    • Henry Clay
      56%
      94

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

HC has had 2 close games all year (Christian Co. win in 2 OTs and Woodford Co. win in OT) but besides those, they have been smashing opponents by over 30 pts each game, especially dunbar (55-14) who people thought might be an upset. All you louisville people dont know whats comin, im takin HC, their O is unstoppable.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HC has had 2 close games all year (Christian Co. win in 2 OTs and Woodford Co. win in OT) but besides those, they have been smashing opponents by over 30 pts each game, especially dunbar (55-14) who people thought might be an upset. All you louisville people dont know whats comin, im takin HC, their O is unstoppable.

 

Lafayatte would say different, I think they stopped it pretty good( Dunbar did score 20). I'm just hoping for a good game. If Trinity is healthy I say they could win by 10

Well, my team as you all know( Boyle Co.) got put out last Friday, so if there was a game I would like to watch, it would be this one between Trinity and Henry Clay. It should be a great game and wish I could be there for it. Got to pull for Henry Clay since they are from my home town. Also could be a very high scoring game, something like 55-49 HC. Enjoy the game everyone.

HC has had 2 close games all year (Christian Co. win in 2 OTs and Woodford Co. win in OT) but besides those, they have been smashing opponents by over 30 pts each game, especially dunbar (55-14) who people thought might be an upset. All you louisville people dont know whats comin, im takin HC, their O is unstoppable.

You are right, but in the Lafayette game it was HC that got smashed. I guess you forgot that one. Trust me, You can be sure that the Rocks are well aware of whats coming and have a plan to confront HC. I'm predicting a close game and a Rock victory. FYI, I'd bet that the Rocks have had a wider margin in their wins than HC.

The Sultan forsees an emotional game...

 

The Devils will burn the Rocks and they will whither...

 

Henry Clay by a two point conversion

 

The Sultan...OUT

So now you have to play the game to know the game.

 

Just as I thought???

Just as I thought???

 

 

I'm pretty sure you're completely wrong in your assumption of TigerKat's experience. :sssh:

I'm almost afraid to get into this discussion. Lexington lately just hasn't produced strong teams, but everyone seems to think this HC team is so good. It looks like a good game. If HC can put pressure on Petrino, I think they have a shot, because I'm just not sure he throws that well on the run. The cold may be a factor. In one to the wire, I have to go with the Homefield advantage.

Trinity - 31

Henry Clay - 34

Crystal ball is freezing up a bit on this one.... the frozen "plastic tundra" of Marshall Stadium will see the best game since the ribbon was cut. Trinity's defense tends to start slow, HC will put 10 points on the board in the 1st quarter. Donald and Blaine each score in the 2nd stanza and the Rocks lead at halftime 15-10. HC, scores again on a disputed pass play and takes back the lead. Fourth quarter starts with HC looking strong. Then a huge defensive stand by the Rocks ignites the offense.... Kircher puts Trinity ahead 22-17, then a fumbled kickoff and trick play seal the deal.... Rocks win 29-17!

HC has had 2 close games all year (Christian Co. win in 2 OTs and Woodford Co. win in OT) but besides those, they have been smashing opponents by over 30 pts each game, especially dunbar (55-14) who people thought might be an upset. All you louisville people dont know whats comin, im takin HC, their O is unstoppable.

 

 

2 close games? How about their loss. Welcome to the site. We have played great teams, many times. Henry Vlay might be one. On the other hand, I think that we're OK, so hopefully we can keep it from being a running clock.

 

:scared:

We are becoming a bigger underdog as each day passes. This is great. I can't wait until Friday! I am surprised I did not hear about this HC team earlier in the season. I hope we don't get blown away. ;)

 

GO ROCKS !!!!!!!

HC has had 2 close games all year (Christian Co. win in 2 OTs and Woodford Co. win in OT) but besides those, they have been smashing opponents by over 30 pts each game, especially dunbar (55-14) who people thought might be an upset. All you louisville people dont know whats comin, im takin HC, their O is unstoppable.

 

 

Just BRING IT.

ROCKS ROLL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.