Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay / Trinity...Let's hear it

Who will win this one? 167 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Trinity
      43%
      73
    • Henry Clay
      56%
      94

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this battle of the bohemuths?

  • Replies 158
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rocks are rolling at top speed, they are destined to meet their nemesis at the Pizza Box...

  • Author
The Rocks are rolling at top speed, they are destined to meet their nemesis at the Pizza Box...

 

I have to agree at this point. And , looking ahead, I can't see X beating them either. They are smokin' now.

I don't know yet....but they look ready to make a run.

Should be a doozy.....the defenses had better show up.

Henry Clay is great on offense, lots of playmakers. Johnson is a load to bring down, kind of a Ron Dayne type back. If he only had some speed. I still think they are suspect on defense.

I have to agree at this point. And , looking ahead, I can't see X beating them either. They are smokin' now.

 

Are you serious? I know Trinity has improved tremendously since the end of September, but don’t forget how one sided that game was. That X / T game was just about as one sided as the Trinity win tonight over BC. Trinity got most of their yardage and all of their points against the 2nd & 3rd team D. That score could have easily been 60 to 0 if the starters stayed in the game.

 

I agree that it will be a great rematch but I would think the Tigers will be at least a 10 point favorite. You don’t make up 40+ points with the return of one or two injured players. It should be another classic in two weeks.

 

Good luck against HC, I think they might be better than some think.

I'm goin to take henry clay in this game because I think they are hungry and determined

You don’t make up 40+ points with the return of one or two injured players.

 

I agree...but with readjustments and lineup shifts..A POSSIBLE Trinity/X game could go down as one of the great ones.

I'm goin to take henry clay in this game because I think they are hungry and determined

 

As we are not :rolleyes:

Are you serious? I know Trinity has improved tremendously since the end of September, but don’t forget how one sided that game was. That X / T game was just about as one sided as the Trinity win tonight over BC. Trinity got most of their yardage and all of their points against the 2nd & 3rd team D. That score could have easily been 60 to 0 if the starters stayed in the game.

 

I agree that it will be a great rematch but I would think the Tigers will be at least a 10 point favorite. You don’t make up 40+ points with the return of one or two injured players. It should be another classic in two weeks.

 

Good luck against HC, I think they might be better than some think.

 

No disrespect to ST. X , but this is a Trinity vs. Henry Clay thread and I think Coach Beatty and his Team has learned not to look pass your upcoming game. Maybe after tonights game ST.X and their supporters should fall in line.

I have been standing in line for an appointment with the devil to sell my sole for a healthy team... but I can't get in to see the guy because all my St. X friends are ahead of me!

Back to the original thread, I can`t see HC stacking up against the ROCKS!!!. The ROCKS off. & def. is hitting on all 8 cyl. with some key people hurt. The team chemistry and the 2nd string and 3rd string people are really stepping up. Great hitting, good play calling etc., Good adjustments by a Coaching Staff that seems like they nothing to lose or prove, just having fun and getting it done, no preasure???. I see this game coming in at:

 

ROCKS - 35

 

H C - 10

I'll take the Shamrocks in a shootout.

 

That 59-56 score seems to do the Rocks well....

 

Actually, just not sure Henry Clay will be able to stop the rolling Rocks, no matter who plays for Trinity they just keep chugging along

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.