Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay / Trinity...Let's hear it

Who will win this one? 167 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Trinity
      43%
      73
    • Henry Clay
      56%
      94

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a barn burner......I'm pulling for Henry Clay.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iPapi,

 

smily1244.gif to the site.

Ease up Rock Hard..everything doesn't have to be argument ALL the time on here :thumb:

On paper this year's defense might show better....talent wise..last year was better!

 

 

Thanks for trying to get me grounded, but as to last years vs, this years team "YOU & I WILL SEE REAL SOON" :dancingpa

I've been looking at each teams schedule and wins to date and there is nothing I can see to justify the Rock fans confidence as stated in some of the above posts. I've seen both teams and Henry Clay has better athletes this year. Short of a meltdown, HC should win. The only advantage Trinity has is in their tradition and the homefield. This is not the Cats and Cards guys.

 

What an unfounded post....We beat you guys, EVERY YEAR, and yet you say you are the best in Lexington. Where would that put us and Henry Clay. This crew of skill players is the best IN KENTUCKY...

 

Blayne Donell

Craig Kircher

Steve Orndorff

Kyle Flynn

Eric Senn

Donald Barnett

 

What other team has 6 guys that can take it to the house in a flash?

Im just going to throw out a couple stats of importance:

 

Salin Simpson: 2527 yrds passing, 761 rushing, 29 passing tds, 7 rushing tds.

Rod Johnson: 1909 yrds rushing, 241 yrds receiving, 34 total td's

Chase Minnifield: 700+ rushing and passing, 16 tds, 6 ints.

Clark Jeter: 44 catches for 995 yrds

Aaron Boyd: 37 catches for 501 yrds

Sam Gardner: 31 catchers for 326 yrds

tackles= solo's + assists

Case Allin: 74 tacks

Ryan Breen: 73 tacks

Stephon Burton: 72 tacks, 3 ints

Marcus Bentley: 70 tacks,

Jermaine Birch: 57 tacks, 21.5 for loss of 79 yrds, 7.5 sacks

 

All stats form wlstats.com

 

Great stats....but as everyone liks to point out to us...they haven't played ANYONE.

I see Trinity keeping it close due to Homefield but HC will pull away late...42-21

 

Besides X, which Henry Clay, seriously is not, when was the last time you saw the Rocks blown out? Can't think of it? That's becuase it does not happen. Use some sense.

Thanks for trying to get me grounded, but as to last years vs, this years team "YOU & I WILL SEE REAL SOON" :dancingpa

 

Is that what you call it...grounded?? :lol:

 

Your welcome young grasshopper :D

 

 

Go Rocks!

I think this will be THE GAME in Kentucky next Friday, and I for one, am actually nervous. Henry Clay is good. Actually, liekly a mirror of us. I think that our kicking game is better, and I think that being at home, coaching, and experience, helps as well. If we are to win, we have to jump on them IMMEDIATELY, and get some doubt in their minds....then wear them down....

 

No score yet....just thinking.

What an unfounded post....We beat you guys, EVERY YEAR, and yet you say you are the best in Lexington. Where would that put us and Henry Clay. This crew of skill players is the best IN KENTUCKY...

 

Blayne Donell

Craig Kircher

Steve Orndorff

Kyle Flynn

Eric Senn

Donald Barnett

 

What other team has 6 guys that can take it to the house in a flash?

 

I didn't bring LexCath into the mix but since you did. I would give the edge in skill players to LexCath. The edge in the lines to Trinity and the overall edge to Henry Clay. Regarding your players listed above, Orndorff is a stud, the rest are very good. Chase Minniefield is faster and better then Orndorff I think. In our scirimmage this year, you got three third quarter touchdowns all to Orndorff but this was after he was covered by other guys than Revere. I think in the first half when Revere was on him, he didn't do anything which was why we led at half. In a real game Revere would have been on Orndorff all game like he was on Guglio of Highlands . That's why scrimmages shouldn't be used to totally assess relative strengths of teams. See St. X results.

I think T can pull this game out in a close one because of home field. I certainly want to see an X/T match up again. :)

Besides X, which Henry Clay, seriously is not, when was the last time you saw the Rocks blown out? Can't think of it? That's becuase it does not happen. Use some sense.

Why would you try to throw out the St. X blowout? At least we know Trinity is beatable and that St. X game was more than a beating. As you know, great teams do not get beat like that......especially in traditional rivalry games which are usually closely fought. "RockPride"... what river runs through Eqypt?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dee Nile!

Anyone have a numerical roster for Henry Clay?

Thanks in advance!

Henry Clay is to strong for the shamrocks.

HC-34

Rocks- 21

Where did you guys get this RockHard kid?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.