Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay / Trinity...Let's hear it

Who will win this one? 167 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Trinity
      43%
      73
    • Henry Clay
      56%
      94

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who knows.

He is probably some Trinity Hater in disguise.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on the HC bandwagon since the Pike County Bowl back in week 1. I really don't believe now is the time to jump off yet.

Heny Clay-38

Trinity-28

Trinity by 30 points. Haven't seen nor heard why it should be any different than last week. If H/C has a running back who goes both ways, hopes he's in good shape or the Rocks D/O line will wear him out by the 3rd quarter. Beatty is hungry to get back to the big dance and won't let this game get in his way. GO ROCKS................

He is probably some Trinity Hater in disguise.

 

I think he is actually a Rockcastle County fan.

I will give the nod to Henry Clay in a sqeaker. Home field advantage for H.C. will be the difference maker.

I will give the nod to Henry Clay in a sqeaker. Home field advantage for H.C. will be the difference maker.

 

 

I'm pretty sure that this game is at Trinity....at least that's what the KHSAA site says....

 

 

 

 

GO ROCKS GO!!!!

I don't know anything about HC other than what I have read on this board. If, indeed, their defense (especially pass) is that bad, HC will need about 60 points to win. Trinity's defense has taken a lot of heat on BGP, but I think they have improved vastly over the course of the season. I have forgotten about the St. X game. I believe the team has let it go too. Many of you here have not. Trinity has matured in many ways since that game. Any comparisons now are useless. I see many posts here predicting a HC win by 10 or more points.The poll is also in favor of HC. I guess I should expect a very good game. A home playoff game to go to state! We live for this sort of thing! All I can say to the HC faithful is you better bring it because we will be ready!!!

 

GO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

:fight: :fight: :fight:

This one will go back and forth and will possibly come down to who makes to most mistakes. I don't know much about HC, but they need to take away the deep passes and put pressure on Petrino and force him to make mistakes.

If HC can do this, and tack on some points, they have a legit shot. This game will not be a blowout unless one of the two D's don't show up.

 

I like the Rockheads by at least 5.

 

:thumb:

Can someone give me directions to the field coming from Lexington? Thanks.

I-64 west to I-264 East.

 

Second Shelbyville Road exit (to St. Matthews).

 

Trinity is about 2 miles off I-264 on the right. Stadium is behind the school.

Can someone give me directions to the field coming from Lexington? Thanks.

 

Take 64 W towards Louisville (duh)

From 64 W take 264 E (Watterson X-way)

From 264 E take second of two exit ramps at Shelbyville Rd. (I believe it's exit 20 B) towards St. Matthews

Go down Shelbyville Rd. about two miles and look for the lights on the right; you can't miss it

 

:thumb:

Thanks guys!!! Where is the best place close by to have a beverage and get the pre and post game atmosphere???

BW3 just down and acroos the street from Trinity.

BW3 just down and acroos the street from Trinity.

Thanks! :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.