Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay / Trinity...Let's hear it

Who will win this one? 167 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Trinity
      43%
      73
    • Henry Clay
      56%
      94

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We are in high demand Schue...will have to check our schedules to see if we can fit you in :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

T: 35

HC: 17

 

:thumb: :lol:

  • Replies 158
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a super game with the ground-crunching Blue Devils against the air-happy pebbles. The wee-weeds have had trouble all year stopping a strong ground attack and have been outrushed so far this season. In Rod Johnson, Henry Clay has a 6-1, 240 lb. running back who has stomped over a lot of defensive bodies this season. In likestead, the landfill gang has filled the airways with an underrated Nick Petrino heaving to Ornsdorff, Kircher, Senn, and others who comprise the best receiving group in Kentucky. The Blue Devils pass defense has been less than stellar against much weaker attacks. With each teams offensive strength cancelling out the other's strength, I believe this game then boils down to the success of Salin Simpson' s ability to pass against a strong wee-weed secondary versus the ability of Barnett and Donnell to rush against a strong Blue Devil D-line. This to me also seems like a Mexican standoff. Looking beyond this, trinity will have the home field advantage and more playoff experience, but Henry Clay has faced more highly ranked opponents this year. This game will be tight with a three-point margin or less for the winner. I need more time on deciding this one. :cool:

Where did you guys get this RockHard kid?

 

Why? do I strike a nerve??? :fight:

I know I love you fellow cross backs. You know what One bad apple can do though!!! :D

 

 

Read the Rulesa and stop with the PERSONAL ATTACKS!!!! :flame:

Who knows.

 

Your own back yard MH??????

He is probably some Trinity Hater in disguise.

 

I just stand up for Trinity when folks like you make unfounded attacks on a Great Football Team i.e. soft schedule, cream puffs etc.

Why? do I strike a nerve??? :fight:

 

Where is the L-O-V-E for the Tigers, little lotus...I just don't feel it! :lol: :D :lol:

 

I think your 56-7 prediction of a wee-weed victory is totally ludicrous and great posterboard material for Henry Clay...the Blue Devils thank you for your obvious lack of respect. :rolleyes: :irked: :rolleyes:

Where is the L-O-V-E for the Tigers, little lotus...I just don't feel it! :lol: :D :lol:

 

I think your 56-7 prediction of a wee-weed victory is totally ludicrous and great posterboard material for Henry Clay...the Blue Devils thank you for your obvious lack of respect. :rolleyes: :irked: :rolleyes:

 

 

Just calling it the way I see it ( just my guess???). I love the School and am good friends with 2 coaches at ST. X but I can`t stand a few of the ST. X fans and their putting down what THE ROCKS have achieved so far this year! Most of them probably never even PLAYED the Game???

 

Peace Out

Happy Thanksgiving

Just calling it the way I see it ( just my guess???). I love the School and am good friends with 2 coaches at ST. X but I can`t stand a few of the ST. X fans and their putting down what THE ROCKS have achieved so far this year! Most of them probably never even PLAYED the Game???

 

Peace Out

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Please explain these achievements this year. I see three tough games on the schedule (MBA, St. X., and Manual), and I see a 1-2 record in these games. I think I would want a stronger foundation to stand upon before I started announcing to the world ala Mohammed Ali, "I am the GREATEST." :rolleyes:

From the Henry Clay Website....2005 Varsity Roster

 

Anyone know the starters?

 

# 2 Phillippi, Ryan 6' 152# SO QB/S

# 3 Simpson, Salin 6' 3" 203# SR QB/S

# 4 Burton, Stephon 6' 179# JR TE/DE

# 5 Jones, Patrick 6' 220# SR OL/DE

# 6 Bently, Marcus 6'2" 190# JR RB/S

# 7 Boyd, Aaron 6'5" 205# SO WR/S

# 8 French, Bill 6' 168# JR FL/S

# 15 Rouse, Patrick 6' 152# JR QB/DE

# 16 Ware, Trey 6'1" 170# JR WR/S

# 21 Alexander, Chris 6'1" 175# JR FL/CB

# 22 Miliani, Alex 5'10" 165# JR RB/CB

# 24 Kirchner, Derek 5'7" 178# JR RB/DE

# 25 Gay, Donte 5'9" 174# SO RB/CB

# 26 Jeter, Clark 6' 170# JR FL/S

# 27 Johnson, Rod 6'1" 240# SR RB/DT

# 29 Barney, Jacob 5'11" 172# JR RB/LB

# 31 Minnifield, Chase 6'1" 180# JR RB/CB

# 36 Jackson, Darius 6' 245# JR RB/DT

# 37 Brockmeyer, Alex 5'10" 148# SR WR/CB

# 39 Mack, DiQuann 5'9" 207# SR RB/DE

# 45 DeVinney, Grant 6'2" 190# JR OL/LB

# 48 Dever, Corey 5'9" 158# SR RB/CB

# 49 Wolf, Lyle 5'11" 160# SR RB/S

# 50 Allin, Case 6'2" 220# SR OL/LB

# 51 McCoy, D.J. 5'11" 253# SR OL/DT

# 52 Wells, Nigel - No information listed

# 53 Hunter, Joe 5'11" 265# JR OL/DT

# 54 Breen, Ryan 5'9" 183# SR OL/LB

# 55 Birch, Jermaine 5'11" 275# SR C/NG

# 57 Awermin, Steven 6' 250# SR OL/NG

# 61 Grob, Craig 6'2" 235# SR OL/DE

# 68 McCarty, Scott 6' 239# SR OL/LB

# 69 Breen, Matt 5'10" 265# SR OL/DT

# 74 Cotton, Ben 6' 215# JR OL/LB

# 75 Hawkins, Chris 6'3" 285# SR OL/DT

# 77 Straub, Matt 6'6" 300# SR OL/DT

# 85 Gardner, Sam 6'7" 245# SR TE/DE

# 90 Foster, Reyn 6' 175# SR TE/DE

 

Thanks FootballDad...appreciate the help!

Read the Rulesa and stop with the PERSONAL ATTACKS!!!! :flame:

 

 

Young grasshopper....you must not let the Ox-man get to you!!

There must be some kind of mistatke with this roster, 38 players? 3 sophmores?

Could someone from HC clarify.

 

That roster is from the beginning of the summer. Most soph's will travel with the team friday night, but only 1 or 2 will play.

This should be a good game for the public v. private people! And when the public wins, what will the public supporters say??

This should be a good game for the public v. private people! And when the public wins, what will the public supporters say??

 

Looks to be a cold night Friday, I think I will come to the pebbles game and listen to Sass and the Tigers on the radio.

 

Would a public victory in one of these games shut anyone up? I doubt it.

 

HC must pressure the QB to win this game...

 

I look for t to win by 10-14pts...

 

If X wins their DB's better improve to beat t, our 2004 DLine made them look better than they are.....

I don't know a lot about Trinity this year but can they run the ball enough to win. Throwing the ball on Henry Clay is not the best of ideas because you are trying to out score them instead of controlling the clock. St. X would give Henry Clay fits but I don't know about a shotgun approach against Henry Clay. That's kind of playing into Henry Clay's hands.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.