Kentucky 76 Oklahoma 64

HOMELESS CAMEL

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrence Jones is a monster, what else can you say. D. Lamb can flat out shoot the ball. This team's decision making will get better and better. I am pleasantly surprised in this team. I kept hearing we were facing mediocrity, but I don't see any of that. The only thing I see is lots of talent that needs to be polished. When that happens, watch out! Like Cal said, if we get the "beast", watch out.

Darius seemed to get into Cal's doghouse after that T for hanging on the rim. He spent a lot of the game last night on the bench.

While at the time not a big deal, but I don't blame Coach Cal for putting him on the bench for a while. He wants Darius to be a leader of this team and set a good example for the freshmen.

I like Jones, but I would not be able to stand him if he were playing against my team. Every basket he scores he stares down the defender like he just dunked on them.

The announcers said there was quite a bit of talking between him and #55, so maybe that had something to do with it. Did he do it agains ESTU and Portland? I haven't really paid attention to it, but that would get under my skin too.

The announcers said there was quite a bit of talking between him and #55, so maybe that had something to do with it. Did he do it agains ESTU and Portland? I haven't really paid attention to it, but that would get under my skin too.

Yes. Don't get me wrong, I like his emotion, he just has some maturing to do. Expected from a Frosh.

I like Jones, but I would not be able to stand him if he were playing against my team. Every basket he scores he stares down the defender like he just dunked on them.

I've noticed this same thing and it is extremely annoying. Grow up man.