Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Oklahoma 64

Featured Replies

There is about -10% chance that happens.

 

I agree shoot theres probably close to a 50% chance he's gone after this year. Go Cats!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that excites me most about this team is the shooting. So far, they are the best looking UK team shooting the ball that I have seen in a long time. Terrence Jones will be a lottery pick ... perhaps in 2011.

There is about -10% chance that happens.

 

So your sayin there's a chance!.....

Terrence Jones is a monster, what else can you say. D. Lamb can flat out shoot the ball. This team's decision making will get better and better. I am pleasantly surprised in this team. I kept hearing we were facing mediocrity, but I don't see any of that. The only thing I see is lots of talent that needs to be polished. When that happens, watch out! Like Cal said, if we get the "beast", watch out.

He's not good enough.

 

And he is only a Frosh...anyone that expected him to play much this year, at least early probably hadn't really watched him play.

Darius seemed to get into Cal's doghouse after that T for hanging on the rim. He spent a lot of the game last night on the bench.

Darius seemed to get into Cal's doghouse after that T for hanging on the rim. He spent a lot of the game last night on the bench.

 

While at the time not a big deal, but I don't blame Coach Cal for putting him on the bench for a while. He wants Darius to be a leader of this team and set a good example for the freshmen.

I like Jones, but I would not be able to stand him if he were playing against my team. Every basket he scores he stares down the defender like he just dunked on them.

I like Jones, but I would not be able to stand him if he were playing against my team. Every basket he scores he stares down the defender like he just dunked on them.

 

The announcers said there was quite a bit of talking between him and #55, so maybe that had something to do with it. Did he do it agains ESTU and Portland? I haven't really paid attention to it, but that would get under my skin too.

The announcers said there was quite a bit of talking between him and #55, so maybe that had something to do with it. Did he do it agains ESTU and Portland? I haven't really paid attention to it, but that would get under my skin too.

Yes. Don't get me wrong, I like his emotion, he just has some maturing to do. Expected from a Frosh.

Sure hope Liggins is okay and available for tonight. UK will be hurtin for certain without him. Heck, UK has no depth anyway.

I like Jones, but I would not be able to stand him if he were playing against my team. Every basket he scores he stares down the defender like he just dunked on them.

 

I've noticed this same thing and it is extremely annoying. Grow up man.

Anyone else annoyed by Dykes in the beginning of the game?

 

Yes, I was pretty much annoyed by him for the entire game. He just gets on my nerves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.