Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Oklahoma 64

Featured Replies

Yes. Don't get me wrong, I like his emotion, he just has some maturing to do. Expected from a Frosh.

 

Jimmy Dykes seemed to think that he has matured a ton so far and got the "high school coolness" out of him...well at least he mentioned that 15x last night lol.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I was pretty much annoyed by him for the entire game. He just gets on my nerves.

 

HE COVERS SO MUCH SPACE IN TWO DRIBBLES!

Did anyone else think that Harrelson traveled on the no look pass from Jones?

Jimmy Dykes seemed to think that he has matured a ton so far and got the "high school coolness" out of him...well at least he mentioned that 15x last night lol.

 

HE COVERS SO MUCH SPACE IN TWO DRIBBLES!

Gotta love Jimmy "Violent Cut" Dykes.

Did anyone else think that Harrelson traveled on the no look pass from Jones?

 

For sure.

Sometimes I'm not sure why I read the ESPN/AP game summaries.

 

Wearing the Sooners down with their depth and quickness

 

Really? Depth? Seriously? Playing 8 players (one of them for 3 whole minutes, and 4 of whom had 5 points or less) is wearing a team down with depth?

Jeff Capel on T Jones:

 

"I thought Terrence Jones was the best player in the country in his class," Capel said after Jones led Kentucky to a 76-64 victory over the Sooners on Monday. "I didn't see anyone who could have the impact on a game like he could. He certainly did that this afternoon and I anticipate him continuing to do that."

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/22/1536889/freshman-terrence-jones-scores.html#ixzz168Fal7Hf

Darius seemed to get into Cal's doghouse after that T for hanging on the rim. He spent a lot of the game last night on the bench.

 

He was in the doghouse vs. ETSU as well. Darius needs to simply show up and play. He has the talent to be our best player.

I think fans will be frustrated with Miller all year. He has never been the type of player to absolutely take over a game and I don't think he will do that this year. He will get his stats, be a good player, and help the team but he is just not really that "wow" type of guy. Just my opinion.

Jeff Capel on T Jones:

 

"I thought Terrence Jones was the best player in the country in his class," Capel said after Jones led Kentucky to a 76-64 victory over the Sooners on Monday. "I didn't see anyone who could have the impact on a game like he could. He certainly did that this afternoon and I anticipate him continuing to do that."

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/22/1536889/freshman-terrence-jones-scores.html#ixzz168Fal7Hf

 

I feel the same way about Jones. Sullinger is looking like a beast, but I'd take Jones over any frosh out there because he is so versatile. He could be the LBJ of this level with his variety of skills, though he is no where near the athlete.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.