Kentucky 76 Oklahoma 64

HOMELESS CAMEL

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I'm not sure why I read the ESPN/AP game summaries.

Wearing the Sooners down with their depth and quickness

Really? Depth? Seriously? Playing 8 players (one of them for 3 whole minutes, and 4 of whom had 5 points or less) is wearing a team down with depth?

Jeff Capel on T Jones:

"I thought Terrence Jones was the best player in the country in his class," Capel said after Jones led Kentucky to a 76-64 victory over the Sooners on Monday. "I didn't see anyone who could have the impact on a game like he could. He certainly did that this afternoon and I anticipate him continuing to do that."

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/22/1536889/freshman-terrence-jones-scores.html#ixzz168Fal7Hf

I think fans will be frustrated with Miller all year. He has never been the type of player to absolutely take over a game and I don't think he will do that this year. He will get his stats, be a good player, and help the team but he is just not really that "wow" type of guy. Just my opinion.

Jeff Capel on T Jones:

"I thought Terrence Jones was the best player in the country in his class," Capel said after Jones led Kentucky to a 76-64 victory over the Sooners on Monday. "I didn't see anyone who could have the impact on a game like he could. He certainly did that this afternoon and I anticipate him continuing to do that."

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/22/1536889/freshman-terrence-jones-scores.html#ixzz168Fal7Hf

I feel the same way about Jones. Sullinger is looking like a beast, but I'd take Jones over any frosh out there because he is so versatile. He could be the LBJ of this level with his variety of skills, though he is no where near the athlete.