Boyle County Classless?

TheLegends64

In the 3rd quarter? On 3rd down? With our 4th string running back? Oh, okay. Didn't realize we were supposed to pack in it and let the other team start letting their varsity pummel our jv so early. There's a formula for success. Let your jv team get beat up by the other team's varsity for a quarter and half since you are up 42-3. Makes sense now.

The bottom line is they were up 42-3 who cares the down, I think the trick play was unnecessary but if Boyle did it I guess it is right.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams that have been accused of being classless this year in the football threads.....Boyle County, Highlands, Trinity, St. X, and Mayfield. They all have a couple of things in common...they win alot and are still alive in the playoffs. Classless-not.

The bottom line is they were up 42-3 who cares the down, I think the trick play was unnecessary but if Boyle did it I guess it is right.

At that point in time, with the score (which wasn't too bad), and ONLY in the 3rd qrt, on a 3rd down, YEAH! It's okay! It wasn't like they were doing it on 1st down, but if they did who cares? And with a 4th stringer at rb? Maybe some are unhappy their 1st team couldn't stop a 4th team player?

IF the losing team thinks the game is over, out of hand, then the losing team should take out their starters first! If people don't like it, well then find another sport!

Teams that have been accused of being classless this year in the football threads.....Boyle County, Highlands, Trinity, St. X, and Mayfield. They all have a couple of things in common...they win alot and are still alive in the playoffs. Classless-not.

Agreed! Plus at this time of year, these teams have another thing in common, they are all able to get to the state championship, and possibly win it. They need to play their starters as much as possible, and use any play!

Agreed! Plus at this time of year, these teams have another thing in common, they are all able to get to the state championship, and possibly win it. They need to play their starters as much as possible, and use any play!

Absolutely. You post with alot of class, SportsGuy41017.

As for game. Boyle County was the better team. East Jessamine brought this on themselves. Were there plenty of fireworks? Anyone?

You are right it was unnecessary. After the incomplete pass on 3rd down, it took us 3 more non trick plays to punch it in the end zone. Had we not done the trick play we would have scored quicker. You are absolutely correct.

This is several times Boyle Co. has been called out for lack of class.....must be something to it.....they will not get a chance for classless vs. Bell Co.,.....hope it turns the other way to show Boyle Co. how that really feels.....and it will!!!!

You are right it was unnecessary. After the incomplete pass on 3rd down, it took us 3 more non trick plays to punch it in the end zone. Had we not done the trick play we would have scored quicker. You are absolutely correct.

Those trick plays are now on film for future opponents to see.

This is several times Boyle Co. has been called out for lack of class.....must be something to it.....they will not get a chance for classless vs. Bell Co.,.....hope it turns the other way to show Boyle Co. how that really feels.....and it will!!!!

Hmmm

popcorn.gif

Hey nikeman49, I would personally like to apologize on behalf of any or all Boyle County Rebel fans, team members, or staff. Apparently you have really gotten your feelings hurt in the past by us. You've not only predicted(hoped) that Boyle would get beat in just about all their games, but now you insist on going to possible future opponents threads and downing the Rebels. Again, we are truly sorry that things apparently haven't worked out in your favor in the past when dealing with us. Now that that is out of the way, good luck to you and your team in the future.

Just be glad they didnt do any onside kicks when up by 40. They are good at this as well.

Yes we have and as I recall that was the era of another coach is coaching at UK. :thumb: Most of the time a coach will do that to get the score up to 45 points so the clock will run all the time. They maybe what was going on in this game. If that is the case then 3/4 of the High schools in the state of KY are classless, because that many have done it at least once since khsaa has went to the 45 point rule.

One that I can tell you after playing Bell Co. the last 2 years is that they are anything but classless. :ylsuper: I would bet to say that they feel the same about us. I hope we do play them because it will be a dandy of a game. I have noting to say bad about EJ they have a good team and had a great year. :thumb:

Not knowing the whole situation, just going by the score, I say NO! It's the playoffs! Teams that are good enough to advance need to have their starters in as much as possible, as well as if the opporunity is there to also try some plays they need to work on.

You are not serious are you? Didnt see the game nor did I hear about it until now. Why would a team attempt to practice and show a trick play during any game. Uhhh, its no longer a trick, so don't do it and use unless you are planning on surprising someone with a much, much needed score. But maybe, just maybe Boyle is practicing it for the big game with Highlands next yr. They will need it, and then Legend 64 will have his fun. Mark your calender Legend and dont miss the outcome of this one.