Boyle County Classless?

TheLegends64

IMO it's more that a team just got embarrased in the playoffs and looking for the easier way out to just blame the other team for taking them to the woodshed. For the record the goalpost got fixed and re-painted after the last meeting. Should have nevered removed our goalpost pads and hit it with a sledgehammer in the first place.

You said it at the game tonight Rebel,:rolleyes: that someone would say something about it on here tonite.:thumb:

Edited by rebelrollers
Miss spelled a word

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were only up 42-3 at the time, that's 39 points...not 40. The halfback pass was on 3rd down and it was our 4th string rb who threw the pass(who hasn't thrown a pass in a live game since the 6th grade). The next play was 4th down and we went for it and got the first down with the pass and then ran it the rest of the way into the endzone.

After that score we went up 49-3 and stuck in half of our JV defense. East Jessamine then proceeded to run it down our throats with their first team offensive line against our jv defensive line. By the time we got our starting line back in at the 10 yard line East was able to punch it in for a score. Then they went for 2 points and got the 2 point conversion. After we recovered the onside kick we ran on first down and then after a short gain, we threw the ball on the next 2 plays picking up a pass interference penalty which moved us 15 yards closer to paydirt. On the next play Hale found someone open for the score(drawing a blank on who it was). I personally loved it. I'd do the same thing every week to every team I could. Straight up. Call me classless, ornery whatever. When my 11 line up to snap the ball you better stop us....or else.

As for the hammer stuff.....who cares......it's over and you won't get it back. Ever. Looks like you guys hit the wrong goal post.

Good luck next year. Maybe we'll meet again sometime on down the road. You guys had a great year and have nothing to be ashamed of and it looks like things are moving in the right direction for you guys.

I bet you never played a down of football in your life. Mr. A

Classless really? Considering we didnt bring a sledgehammer to your new house and beat on it? Seriously? Its playoffs and at the last meeting I recall one of your crew in the booth laughing because one of our kids got injured. So before you get on here talking about class, take a hard look at home. What did you expect to happen when you brought the sledgehammer? Did you think we were gonna let you tear down our goal post? Go to your neighbors house and take a hammer, see what happens!

Jags thought it would be classy to bring a sledgehammer to Rebel Stadium and start taking whacks at our goal post, then it was taken from them. And if being "CLASSLESS" means we are playing next Friday I AM WITHOUT SHAME AND CLASS!!!!

Edited by LILREBEL
spelling

Jags thought it would be classy to bring a sledgehammer to Rebel Stadium and start taking whacks at our goal post, then it was taken from them. And if being "CLASSLESS" means we are playing next Friday I AM WITHOUT SHAME AND CLASS!!!!

Who did this? Hmmm, they should be glad the only thing that happened is that it was taken away from them.

Classless really? Considering we didnt bring a sledgehammer to your new house and beat on it? Seriously? Its playoffs and at the last meeting I recall one of your crew in the booth laughing because one of our kids got injured. So before you get on here talking about class, take a hard look at home. What did you expect to happen when you brought the sledgehammer? Did you think we were gonna let you tear down our goal post? Go to your neighbors house and take a hammer, see what happens!

Wow. What's up with whacking someones goal posts with a hammer EJ?

I agree with you EJ should have not done that.