Boyle County Classless?

TheLegends64

Boyle was up by 40 points and tried a halfback pass throwback pass to the QB, then a reverse to Dawson later on, while the running clock was going. On the last drive of the game they had all starters in and got in a hurry up offense with 1 minute left to go. At the same time a student had the old East Jessamine hammer running up and down the sidelines. I got a good look at the post post that was supposedly damaged, not a scratch. Boyle County has 0 class. Maybe Bell can take it to them. I could careless what Boyle supporters think. You can defend your team all you want, and I'm not talking about the kids. They play hard and are very good.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knowing the whole situation, just going by the score, I say NO! It's the playoffs! Teams that are good enough to advance need to have their starters in as much as possible, as well as if the opporunity is there to also try some plays they need to work on.

Boyle had there starting line and starting QB in at the end of the game. Running backs and a couple of the receiver where subs. I think Boyle Off. coach got mad because some of the EJ player where chop blocking and cutting (hitting down on Boyle players knees that where not even in the plays).

We usually keep our starters in as long as our opponent does like tonight, but that's also been covered in another Boyle hate thread. It was a running clock, so the game couldn't go by any faster than it did. Maybe we should have just told our men to take a knee each play and turn it over on downs, or better yet, we should have let East call our offensive plays. Give me a break.

Boyle was up by 40 points and tried a halfback pass throwback pass to the QB, then a reverse to Dawson later on, while the running clock was going. On the last drive of the game they had all starters in and got in a hurry up offense with 1 minute left to go. At the same time a student had the old East Jessamine hammer running up and down the sidelines. I got a good look at the post post that was supposedly damaged, not a scratch. Boyle County has 0 class. Maybe Bell can take it to them. I could careless what Boyle supporters think. You can defend your team all you want, and I'm not talking about the kids. They play hard and are very good.

We were only up 42-3 at the time, that's 39 points...not 40. The halfback pass was on 3rd down and it was our 4th string rb who threw the pass(who hasn't thrown a pass in a live game since the 6th grade). The next play was 4th down and we went for it and got the first down with the pass and then ran it the rest of the way into the endzone.

After that score we went up 49-3 and stuck in half of our JV defense. East Jessamine then proceeded to run it down our throats with their first team offensive line against our jv defensive line. By the time we got our starting line back in at the 10 yard line East was able to punch it in for a score. Then they went for 2 points and got the 2 point conversion. After we recovered the onside kick we ran on first down and then after a short gain, we threw the ball on the next 2 plays picking up a pass interference penalty which moved us 15 yards closer to paydirt. On the next play Hale found someone open for the score(drawing a blank on who it was). I personally loved it. I'd do the same thing every week to every team I could. Straight up. Call me classless, ornery whatever. When my 11 line up to snap the ball you better stop us....or else.

As for the hammer stuff.....who cares......it's over and you won't get it back. Ever. Looks like you guys hit the wrong goal post.

Good luck next year. Maybe we'll meet again sometime on down the road. You guys had a great year and have nothing to be ashamed of and it looks like things are moving in the right direction for you guys.

Boyle had there starting line and starting QB in at the end of the game. Running backs and a couple of the receiver where subs. I think Boyle Off. coach got mad because some of the EJ player where chop blocking and cutting (hitting down on Boyle players knees that where not even in the plays).

I was wondering. I saw after the run play that Coach Mason was heated. After that I saw Devan drop back to pass and I was thinking somebody made him really mad. Then I started laughing because I knew we were getting ready to score again and we were going to do it quickly. Through the air.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you, Coach Mason!!!!!! Same time next Friday??:ylsuper::thumb::D:lol:

IMO it's more that a team just got embarrased in the playoffs and looking for the easier way out to just blame the other team for taking them to the woodshed. For the record the goalpost got fixed and re-painted after the last meeting. Should have nevered removed our goalpost pads and hit it with a sledgehammer in the first place.

We were only up 42-3 at the time, that's 39 points...not 40. The halfback pass was on 3rd down and it was our 4th string rb who threw the pass(who hasn't thrown a pass in a live game since the 6th grade). The next play was 4th down and we went for it and got the first down with the pass and then ran it the rest of the way into the endzone.

After that score we went up 49-3 and stuck in half of our JV defense. East Jessamine then proceeded to run it down our throats with their first team offensive line against our jv defensive line. By the time we got our starting line back in at the 10 yard line East was able to punch it in for a score. Then they went for 2 points and got the 2 point conversion. After we recovered the onside kick we ran on first down and then after a short gain, we threw the ball on the next 2 plays picking up a pass interference penalty which moved us 15 yards closer to paydirt. On the next play Hale found someone open for the score(drawing a blank on who it was). I personally loved it. I'd do the same thing every week to every team I could. Straight up. Call me classless, ornery whatever. When my 11 line up to snap the ball you better stop us....or else.

As for the hammer stuff.....who cares......it's over and you won't get it back. Ever. Looks like you guys hit the wrong goal post.

Good luck next year. Maybe we'll meet again sometime on down the road. You guys had a great year and have nothing to be ashamed of and it looks like things are moving in the right direction for you guys.

Sounds like the Rebels simply delivered a message. Sounds like the Jags got it. Somerset delivered a similar message on film trading ettiquette to Garrard County tonight.

I am not your judge so I won't judge you, but I would probably would make some different calls. Boyle had the game well in hand. Not sure tossing the rock shows the best sportsmanship, although, you are right at the end of the day it is the responsibility of any team to play 4 quarters and stop the opponent but I would hope that coaches are teaching young people that their is a way to win that respects the game and an opponent. What goes around does have a tendency to come around.

Congratulations to players on both teams. You both have a lot to be proud of. Good Luck Boyle the rest of the way.