Boyle County Classless?

TheLegends64

Sweeper, what is funny about this thread is they talk about how Boyle Co. was classless for "playing football" yet E. Jess. took a SLEDGE HAMMER to the Boyle Co. goal post before the game.

Are they serious? If a team did that to me , they would get every thing and then some. Don't complain that the score was run up because you came into my house and defaced it and your are going to get all that you asked for.

I'm sure that if they came into David Cecil Memorial Stadium and tried to do that , they would have an extended weekend at the Newport Inn.:D

I did not complain about the score being ran up. I did not say anyone was classless. I did not say that it wasnt wrong what some idiot did with a sledge hammer. My point was why would someone show a trick play and practice it in a game if they were going to use it in a game to win.

Dale would never use a play being described if he ever intended on using it to his advantage. Heck he went 4 whole games last yr with an intent to disquise (sp) his offense in preparation for just one game. I guess I simply apply Highlands coaching philosphies when I read stuff like this.

And yes, if someone came into DCM and defaced it in front the Highlands fans it would be ugly. And ugly would be watching an 80yr young 4'-1 Highlands fan whooping some 17 yr old kids butt.

No problems here, just over analyzing things. Stoooooooopid me. LOL Go Birds 20n10

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you beat us, whip us, demoralize us, crush us, humiliate us, embarrass us......we can take it. We are big boys. If we do the same to you....just honor the contract and let us come up there in 2012. Been dying to come your way to watch a football game. Regardless of the outcome you won't hear us whining or gloating. Well, some may get singled out for a little gloating but not all of the Highlands supporters.

Calm down there PP. It will be ok. Dont believe everything you hear. Good Luck to BC the rest of the way out. Go Birds 20n10

I did not complain about the score being ran up. I did not say anyone was classless. I did not say that it wasnt wrong what some idiot did with a sledge hammer. My point was why would someone show a trick play and practice it in a game if they were going to use it in a game to win.

Dale would never use a play being described if he ever intended on using it to his advantage. Heck he went 4 whole games last yr with an intent to disquise (sp) his offense in preparation for just one game. I guess I simply apply Highlands coaching philosphies when I read stuff like this.

And yes, if someone came into DCM and defaced it in front the Highlands fans it would be ugly. And ugly would be watching an 80yr young 4'-1 Highlands fan whooping some 17 yr old kids butt.

No problems here, just over analyzing things. Stoooooooopid me. LOL Go Birds 20n10

I have played for coaches who specifically ran a play to make sure their upcoming opponents saw it, had it on film, and had to defend it. Only, to run a variation off of it in future game.

I have played for coaches who specifically ran a play to make sure their upcoming opponents saw it, had it on film, and had to defend it. Only, to run a variation off of it in future game.

Good angle. This is a good way to look at too LL55. Ok, I am sold on it now and am on board 100%. What was that kid thinking taking that sledge hammer to their goal post? LOL. Go Birds 20n10

Bell Co. 48 Boyle Co. 13.......you'ii need some then!!!

Bell beat us 2 years ago at their place and the Boyle fans exited the stadium giving praises to their team and to their fans. I saw it firsthand. The Bell fans showed the exact same class last year when they lost at our place. Good luck to you as you continue to chase your tail. Perhaps one day you'll catch it.:D

My junior year of high school Boyle did a fake punt when the game was in hand. My thought, genious. That was a great call by the coaching staff and I would have made the same call. We should have stopped it. We should have been better. What we did was got better the next year and didn't get the score run up on us.

Sweeper, what is funny about this thread is they talk about how Boyle Co. was classless for "playing football" yet E. Jess. took a SLEDGE HAMMER to the Boyle Co. goal post before the game.

Are they serious? If a team did that to me , they would get every thing and then some. Don't complain that the score was run up because you came into my house and defaced it and your are going to get all that you asked for.

I'm sure that if they came into David Cecil Memorial Stadium and tried to do that , they would have an extended weekend at the Newport Inn.:D

Odd how they view it in their mind, isn't it? :thumb: :lol:

My junior year of high school Boyle did a fake punt when the game was in hand. My thought, genious. That was a great call by the coaching staff and I would have made the same call. We should have stopped it. We should have been better. What we did was got better the next year and didn't get the score run up on us.

And you won a ring to go along with it.:thumb:

Bell beat us 2 years ago at their place and the Boyle fans exited the stadium giving praises to their team and to their fans. I saw it firsthand. The Bell fans showed the exact same class last year when they lost at our place. Good luck to you as you continue to chase your tail. Perhaps one day you'll catch it.:D

Please don't get on here and act like that Boyle fans are gracious losers. I was also at the Bell game when Boyle lost and their fans were just as bad as any other team after a loss and their fans were walking out of the stadium blaming coaches and officials. it is this elitist atttitude that makes the classless shoe fit your fanbase well!

Please don't get on here and act like that Boyle fans are gracious losers. I was also at the Bell game when Boyle lost and their fans were just as bad as any other team after a loss and their fans were walking out of the stadium blaming coaches and officials. it is this elitist atttitude that makes the classless shoe fit your fanbase well!

I'm sure the fans you heard were a very small group of fans that all of us have.:thumb: