5A: Highlands/Johnson Central predictions

Who Wins This Game?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Game?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to mods ... the Highlands buses leave around 2:00 on Friday. Late Friday afternoon should be a good time for some site maintenance if needed. :D

On the contrary. We specifically requested Internet-equipped coaches, so we can all take our laptops from work and stay up to date on the current BGP postings.:dancingpa

In addition to posting our current location (I-75 South, mile marker 153), we may also post the results of the license-plate spotting game, and the price of Diesel and Regular gasoline at the various truck stops along our route.

That is, until we get on the Parkway, and lose connectivity to the rest of the world for a bit.

On the contrary. We specifically requested Internet-equipped coaches, so we can all take our laptops from work and stay up to date on the current BGP postings.:dancingpa

In addition to posting our current location (I-75 South, mile marker 153), we may also post the results of the license-plate spotting game, and the price of Diesel and Regular gasoline at the various truck stops along our route.

That is, until we get on the Parkway, and lose connectivity to the rest of the world for a bit.

Nicely done, sir Bird. :lol:

Is there going to be a webcast , or any local radio stations broadcasting this game ? Go Birds !!!

I hope everyone has a safe trip and also hope that both teams have no serious injuries ! 20n10 !!!

We were going to make the trip and cover the game but apparently Johnson Central has people from ihigh that cover their games. I'd look on the Ihigh website under either Johnson Central or Highlands and see.

I can't believe this! :ohbrother:

I would think that a KY 5A region final between two teams this good ,both with a huge fan base would draw more interest than this, 6 pages and over 260 post. I guess no one cares about either of these teams or what happens :idunno:. :D

Good Luck to both teams and may both stay injury free.

Just make sure you have a fairly new computer. The ihigh site requires you to download a program called Microsoft Silverlight. I tried to download it and it said my processor wasn't compatible with it. I can only assume it's too old.

My computer is about 3 years old. I got on Ihigh and it took me right to the sight. I'm praying that I can still get it Friday night , when it counts.

Good luck , I also heard 1140 or 1160 am will be doing the game , but not completly sure of that rumor.

My computer is about 3 years old. I got on Ihigh and it took me right to the sight. I'm praying that I can still get it Friday night , when it counts.

Good luck , I also heard 1140 or 1160 am will be doing the game , but not completly sure of that rumor.

1160 does SK games. and you willnever hear HHS on there cause Sk will not put them in the schedule!!!!!

Nope 1160 is doing SK, and 1480 is carrying the Newcath/HolyCross game.....