5A: Highlands/Johnson Central predictions

Who Wins This Game?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Game?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the best way to go to Johnsonville? 75 or the Double A? Time difference?

Not knowing where you are starting from makes that difficult to answer!

Just make sure you have a fairly new computer. The ihigh site requires you to download a program called Microsoft Silverlight. I tried to download it and it said my processor wasn't compatible with it. I can only assume it's too old.

Did you click the link for "If the video does not start, click here"? that worked for me when the little screen wouldn't.

BIRDS are ready!!!!!!! Good luck to both teams tonite and leave it on the field. GO BIRDS 20n10

Hey Sweep , have a good trip ! Tradition and company will be there in case the Birds need a motivational speech at halftime . :D I'm sure Abner and Bruns are fired up and lay some serious wood tonight. Should be a great game and I'm hoping the Birds come home with a win !

Here we go again!!!!! The drive time to Johnson City is around 5:38 minutes!!! If you are going to Paintsville (JOHNSONVILLE) it is little over 3 hours! The fastest way is to go 75 to 64 east and then to the mountain parkway! Turn left on 460 after you pass salyersville and this will take you into Johnson City/Johnsonville/Paintsville! At the second light you turn right and you will see the dim lights from the football field!:D

I couldn't resist!!! If anything else you guys need let me know!!

Good luck HIGHLANDS!!!!

Leaving from Birdville.

Directions above. It took me about 3 hours to 75/275 with no stops.

Did you click the link for "If the video does not start, click here"? that worked for me when the little screen wouldn't.
No, it's the Silverlight plug-in that it won't let me download. Does anyone know if our webcast guys are doing the game? If all else fails, I'll be forced to listen to the "Johnsonville" guys.

No, it's the Silverlight plug-in that it won't let me download. Does anyone know if our webcast guys are doing the game? If all else fails, I'll be forced to listen to the "Johnsonville" guys.

The Johnsville guys are good dudes.