2700+ yards rushing???

jude

If my calculations are correct J.J. Jude has 2700+ yards this season. MaxPreps shows him with 2240 after the Montgomery game. I believe he got 180+ against Belfry and 280+ against Scott. If all this information is correct he has 2,700+ yards this season.

MaxPreps also show him to have around 330 as a freshman and 1900+ as a sophomore for a total of over 4900+ as of now in his career.

With the same pace next year he would be in the top three all-time rushing in the state.

If my calculations are correct J.J. Jude has 2700+ yards this season. MaxPreps shows him with 2240 after the Montgomery game. I believe he got 180+ against Belfry and 280+ against Scott. If all this information is correct he has 2,700+ yards this season.

MaxPreps also show him to have around 330 as a freshman and 1900+ as a sophomore for a total of over 4900+ as of now in his career.

With the same pace next year he would be in the top three all-time rushing in the state.

Which will never be made official until someone from Johnson Central decides to report stats and records to the KHSAA

Guest Birdflu

Next year? Hasn't he already played for 10 years (or so it seems).