S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???

oldjarhead

Which Two Teams Would You Rather See Matched-Up?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Two Teams Would You Rather See Matched-Up?

• Highlands vs. Trinity
    • Highlands vs. Simon Kenton

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the Trinity v. Highlands scrimmage continues. Both teams got a ton out of that scrimmage. It's great preparation for the upcoming season. I would love to see a Highlands v. SK game. Unless SK has a change of heart it's not likely to happen.

Highlands vs Trinity for sure, SK while they've made some nice strides will have a rebuilding year next year and the game would not be enjoyable to watch.

I agree, if SK were to play next year it would be a running clock. Next year Highlands and Trinity will one of their best teams ever. IMO

Trinity vs Highlands for sure SK isn't going to have another good team for a few years IMO... I don't know who they have returning..??

They have plenty returning and unless you follow the program you wouldn't know...SK will be battling with Ryle again next year in NKY 6a while everyone else just hopes to stay close...Highlands would probably beat SK by Three Tds next year just as they probably would every year, but does that make SK a bad team Nope...

Easy one...T vs H. Battle of the State Championships Rings! :lol:

Am I correct that Simon Kenton has only made it to the State Championship once and were spanked by Trinity? How long has SK been around?

They have been around long enough to know that they don't want any part of Highlands or Trinity ! :D

Easy one...T vs H. Battle of the State Championships Rings! :lol:

Am I correct that Simon Kenton has only made it to the State Championship once and were spanked by Trinity? How long has SK been around?

They opened their doors in 1937. And I think 2 years ago was their only game in the finals.

I think most Bird fans want the Shamrocks after losing in the scrimmage this year. They want to see an actual game, not a scrimmage where numerous players are substituted freely and the focus is more of getting those guys experience.

I think if they get Trinity on the schedule next year both teams will be loaded and it will be epic.