S.K. vs Highlands or Trinity vs Highlands ???

oldjarhead

Which Two Teams Would You Rather See Matched-Up?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Two Teams Would You Rather See Matched-Up?

• Highlands vs. Trinity
    • Highlands vs. Simon Kenton

One or two winning seasons in their entire existence and people want to put SK in the same category as Trinity or X? Ridiculous. Why would HHS even waste good oxygen talking about playing SK? We don't need to prove anything to you. 19 state championships, baby. Our proof is in the record books. You want to play us, you know where we are; come and get us. Until then, you are a non-factor, IMO. Keep telling yourself that the Birds are ducking you if that's what makes you feel better. Maybe all your talk will finally get your coach to quit backing down from our offers to play.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For purposes of this thread, let's change the team nickname from SK 'Neers to SK Ducks. It's a fact that SK is currently ducking HHS. So, I'll get it started. The Ducks have nothing to lose and everything to gain by stepping up to schedule the Birds next year. Feathers would really fly - mostly Duck feathers.

I agree on UK/SK fan can talk some smack! :lol::lol::lol:

Let's stand up and give him/her a round of applause. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

In honor of Fearless BGP leader Guru!!!

“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas”

For purposes of this thread, let's change the team nickname from SK 'Neers to SK Ducks. It's a fact that SK is currently ducking HHS. So, I'll get it started. The Ducks have nothing to lose and everything to gain by stepping up to schedule the Birds next year. Feathers would really fly - mostly Duck feathers.

Have you seen the Ducks Flying V Formation, it's hard to stop :p

I know of one Sophomore starter on defense and thats Jared Bowling...And then I know they have two starters on defense that are juniors in Pinkleton and Mills...Then one backup junior on defense and a very talented one at that in DB Ray Webb...O then Jared Swanson also starts on defense he's only a junior and will also be a very good QB next year...Then you can throw in Nate Powell at RB who will probably start next year hes a frosh I think...And I forgot Stephens who should be a defensive end next year at 6'8 inches tall! Just to mention a few

:lol:

No disrespect to David, but this kid didn't even see the field at Holmes as a sophomore. What makes you think he's going to be an impact at the varsity level as a senior?

Don't let the size fool ya...I'll leave it at that.