HHS vs LexCath Predictions

katbird

Who wins?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lexington Catholic
    • Highlands

I'm a little bit surprised that there is not much talk on here about Highlands "high powered " offense. The offense has really come together over the past 6 weeks in both the passing and running game. It is obvious to me that Chase has complete control over the offense and that is what we need to win another title.

The defense has played very strong also the past several weeks.I think all the players are healthy and I expect a strong rush on Burke which could allow for a few key turnovers.

Go Birds !!!!!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little bit surprised that there is not much talk on here about Highlands "high powered " offense. The offense has really come together over the past 6 weeks in both the passing and running game. It is obvious to me that Chase has complete control over the offense and that is what we need to win another title.

The defense has played very strong also the past several weeks.I think all the players are healthy and I expect a strong rush on Burke which could allow for a few key turnovers.

Go Birds !!!!!!!

Passer, you really need to slow down on your number of posts, don't you have anything better to do. :lol:

LexCath 49

Highlands 42

I honestly do not think that there is any way that these two teams can score that many points against each other. Their offenses may be above average, but their defenses are not as bad as this score shows them to be. I don't really care what the score ends up being (as long as it's close). I have been waiting all year for this match-up. It better Be a good one! :ylsuper:

Lex. Cath - 35

Highlands - 32

:irked:

I'm not sure the score or if HHS can hold Lex Cath under 40, or care for that matter. I do see the Birds coming out of this one victorious. As for margin, don't really care about that either. 1 point...20 points...give up 40...give up 20...Doesn't matter, just win baby. GO BIRDS!!! :thumb: