Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Initial set of responses from schools to realignment posted

Featured Replies

According to the Middlesboro Daily News Middlesboro is considering playing up In the same District as Bell County and Corbin.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Middlesboro Daily News Middlesboro is considering playing up In the same District as Bell County and Corbin.

 

I have a hard time believing that to be true. M'boro according to KHSAA has not sent in an appeal of any kind. I would love a Bell, Corbin and M'boro district. How fitting that would be?

:lol: Probably trying to earn brownie points to get switched out of some other district in some other sport!

 

That was funny! :laugh::laugh:

I have a hard time believing that to be true. M'boro according to KHSAA has not sent in an appeal of any kind. I would love a Bell, Corbin and M'boro district. How fitting that would be?

 

“We’re kind of on the fence with that,” he said. “It’s obvious that we’d probably be best served going to 3A. I’ve talked to coach (John) DeRossett (at Prestonsburg) and he’s going to try and go up to 3A.

 

 

Read more: The Middlesboro Daily News - MHS considering all options in realignment

http://www.middlesborodailynews.com/view/full_story/9907549/article-MHS-considering-all-options-in-realignment?instance=lead_story_left_column

The absolute best document on that list is the Manual 4 page, detailed with dates of communication, where Com. Tackett was at the time of initial contact, maps, etc. :lol: Dang! Remind me not to mess with the smart kids. :D

The absolute best document on that list is the Manual 4 page, detailed with dates of communication, where Com. Tackett was at the time of initial contact, maps, etc. :lol: Dang! Remind me not to mess with the smart kids. :D

 

 

I agree it was quite amusing. The map provided clearly illustrated how much more sense the traditional alignments make.

The absolute best document on that list is the Manual 4 page, detailed with dates of communication, where Com. Tackett was at the time of initial contact, maps, etc. :lol: Dang! Remind me not to mess with the smart kids. :D

Wow! They really called him out on this. Awesome. Don't mess with the smart kids indeed.:popcorn:

I think somebody at the KHSAA failed geography class. :idunno:

  • Author
I agree it was quite amusing. The map provided clearly illustrated how much more sense the traditional alignments make.

 

The only change in the 3 district / 12 team makeup between 2007 and 2010 is the change out of Oldham County for Shelby County. Basically that change should not have a material impact on the travel distances involved in all 12 schools. Either they really fouled up in 2007 and this is a 'fix' to that fould up or else the actions this go around are completely arbitrary. Somebody has some 'splainin' to do.

Edited by Bluegrasscard
Removed sentence on constitution. Not sure since it would not affect inviduals.

Compare Manual's response to Bell County's response. :D

You have to Love Manual's response. I guess the KHSAA may want to hire an attorney that graduated from Manual to be there on the 18 of October. Because those Manual people seem to have their ducks in a row.

Compare Manual's response to Bell County's response. :D

 

Bell's was a little............. simplistic. I think they had 1 of the freshman writing classes compose it.

The absolute best document on that list is the Manual 4 page, detailed with dates of communication, where Com. Tackett was at the time of initial contact, maps, etc. :lol: Dang! Remind me not to mess with the smart kids. :D

 

I'm telling ya...wow! :lol::lol: That my friends was a QUALITY response! Nice job Manual! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Bell's was a little............. simplistic. I think they had 1 of the freshman writing classes compose it.

:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.